Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

https://www.kryptonsite.com/could-th...justice-u/amp/

Fan theory about how Superman and Lois ties into Justice U. .

Incredible Member

Both Jon and Jordan are Human/Kryptonian hybrids so their physiology would not be 100% human. It would be fun to see the football team or school requiring a physical check up and Clark/Lios scamper for a work-around. Taking x-rays of the twins might end up with a very confused doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Both Jon and Jordan are Human/Kryptonian hybrids so their physiology would not be 100% human. It would be fun to see the football team or school requiring a physical check up and Clark/Lios scamper for a work-around. Taking x-rays of the twins might end up with a very confused doctor.
    An X-Ray would show them with the exact same physiological structure as a human. The only time they'd be in trouble is by possible blood work or a DNA test, which isn't something schools would ever need to do.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    An X-Ray would show them with the exact same physiological structure as a human. The only time they'd be in trouble is by possible blood work or a DNA test, which isn't something schools would ever need to do.
    Post-crisis, when Superman was poisoned with microscopic kryptonite, I think it was Steel, who was shrunk and went inside Superman's body. They mentioned non-human organs and it was mentioned "that's how the big guy gets his powers". Of course, the show writers may have gone with Kryptonians under red sun/de-powered = human.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Post-crisis, when Superman was poisoned with microscopic kryptonite, I think it was Steel, who was shrunk and went inside Superman's body. They mentioned non-human organs and it was mentioned "that's how the big guy gets his powers". Of course, the show writers may have gone with Kryptonians under red sun/de-powered = human.
    IIRC, they were speaking on his cellular make-up, i.e. solar absorption. He still has all the same organs in the same places. Hell, it's how they can procreate with humans to begin with.

Who played Lara?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

So will Doomsday kill or just fold mutilate and spindle the super squad when they take the place of the JLA in the story?

Mighty Member

I fear Jordan's going to self destruct over Sarah's kissing revelation.

Ultimate Member

Well he won't have a good day over it I think...

Grow up Jordan, it's 2022.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

So then if while she was gone he had kissed someone else I'm sure that she'd be perfectly fine with it right...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So then if while she was gone he had kissed someone else I'm sure that she'd be perfectly fine with it right...
    No, but she was asking for forgiveness, he's being a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Who played Lara?
    According to TVLine, it's Mariana Klaveno of Devious Maids and True Blood fame.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    According to TVLine, it's Mariana Klaveno of Devious Maids and True Blood fame.
    Thanks, she looked familiar.

Lois is kind of overcompensating around Natalie, but hey, she can really cook! Too bad Natalie's not a breakfast person and a vegan.

So does Clark and Doomsday have some kind of spontaneous psychic connection? Because Doomsday trying to break himself out keeps causing Clark, and just Clark, visions but they don't really explain why it's him specifically. Maybe because of the House of El's connection to Doomsday?

I'm sure the fact that a random criminal just snorted X-Kryptonite to get Superman-level strength isn't signs of problems to come.

Tag is part of the Super Corp and Anderson sees no issue putting a teenager with powers on a government team to handle special threats. Then again, this is the DC Universe.

Dr. Faulkner? Like Kitty Faulkner/Rampage from the comics? I don't expect her to go full Rampage, but man would it be cool if she did. Although altogether she's definitely trying to find Doomsday for someone...the Lois villain of the season?

I remember when Christy used to be a bubbly Lois fangirl and now that she's a serious newswoman running a growing newspaper it's all about the problems Lois keeps bringing to the paper. At least she seemed to understand by the end why Lois felt uncomfortable talking about Lucy.

Lucy was in a cult? And almost killed herself? I guess we know why she shows up now because Lois needs her to corroborate what she went through so they have a defense against the flack Lois is getting for her article. Although this is reminding me of Allison Mack and her cult ties.

"The Steel suit." I think that's the closest they've actually come to referring to John Henry as Steel. He's trying to stay retired for Natalie, but we all know that's not going to stick.

Whether it's Kal or Tal's, Supergirl still had the better Fortress. But I guess at least now they have a working Fortress with an AI. Lara, for the first time ever in the Superman canon!

Lara! Although I can kind of understand why Tal resents her given she was never part of his life, didn't recognize him as an adult, and, as it turns out, didn't even naturally give birth to him like she did to Clark with Jor-El. It's no wonder he feels like the unfavorite son. Lara tried her best and cares about him in the sense that he's still genetically her child, but she just wasn't allowed to be part of his life.

I wonder if there was something they could have done to verify that Tal didn't have his powers anymore rather than just taking him at his word, because that turned out to be a complete lie. Then again, Anderson said that Kryptonian biology is difficult to study so I guess there really was no way around it.

Jordan at least gave Tal a...smidgen of a fight, which is better than his showing last season, although he's still way too much of a rookie punching above his weight.

I feel like they could do more with Jon than giving him muscle envy or getting him involved in a steroid abuse storyline like it seems like they are. Also, of course Jon gave up his room because what doesn't he do for anyone else while expecting nothing in return?

Everyone with eyes could see Lana would inevitably have to run for mayor, but it was nice to see the Cushings' in-sync over her candidacy. At the same time, I foresee the campaign causing some strain in their marriage.

That brave construction worker delayed Doomsday's arrival...although will he get out in the next episode?

So the truth comes out...Sarah kissed another girl at camp. I mean, it doesn't seem like it went any deeper than that, but she still kind of cheated on Jordan and had a camp fling. Maybe Jordan wouldn't have taken it as badly if she hadn't acted so disinterested or evasive around him. Maybe it's because of the guilt, but it made her come off like she's just not as interested in him any more. Although now that it turns out Sarah's Bi, I wonder if they might do a love triangle with her, Jordan, and Natalie.