Page 12 of 103 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Does Sam Lane know that Clark is Superman in the comics? I honestly can't remember.
    He learned very recently (and then promptly died).

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    This looks very good, I just hope they don't blow the entire budget for the Pilot.
    Yeah that’s the concern
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

Cool trailer.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Only thing I worry about is how much angry/emo/angsty teen crap we are going to get with these kids butthurt because he didnt mention he was Superman and he might have missed a school play here and there cuz he was, you know, out saving the fn world and all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Only thing I worry about is how much angry/emo/angsty teen crap we are going to get with these kids butthurt because he didnt mention he was Superman and he might have missed a school play here and there cuz he was, you know, out saving the fn world and all
    They may do it like Thea and have them realize that he wasn't just being flaky when he missed their important events.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I worry about that too; I’m watching this show for the adults, not all the teen emo stuff. But some of the adults have problems of their own.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I worry about that too; I’m watching this show for the adults, not all the teen emo stuff. But some of the adults have problems of their own.
    Its the CW, the teen emo stuff is going to be a huge part a lot of the time. Hell we already know we are getting some love triangle crap with the Kent sons and Lana's conveniently parallel age daughter.

who are the all new supporting characters?

will most of the action be in Smallville? Does Metropolis not have any "problems" anymore? Or are there other super heroes active there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    who are the all new supporting characters?

will most of the action be in Smallville? Does Metropolis not have any "problems" anymore? Or are there other super heroes active there?
    I think Clark is balancing time in Smallville with being Superman around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    They may do it like Thea and have them realize that he wasn't just being flaky when he missed their important events.
    Unlikely, given what we saw in the trailer.

Also, keep in mind that by Season 3 of Arrow Thea had lost her parents, had spent months training with Malcolm to become a warrior, and had started to rebuild her relationship with Oliver, which had been destroyed when she learned that Oliver had lied to her about Malcolm being her dad. She had gone through an arc and had grown up to be a more responsible adult. Season 1 Thea would have probably had a MUCH different reaction to learning Oliver's identity, and that were Clark's kids are right now. They are still kids, presumably a little sheltered, who probably thinks the world revolves around them and wont be as understanding about being kept in the dark.

This looks insanely good! Very excited for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    This. If they are smart teens, they need to realize Clark couldn't just ignore the world and all the suffering. I think this is going to be part of their story arc, learning what it means to be Superman, the world's greatest hero and the sacrifices.

I kind of understand their anger at Clark, though. When you are a kid, you idolize your parents and believe every thing or excuse they say to make you understand them. But when they grow up and become teens, mom and dad are not awesome anymore, they become less cool and you see how human they really are and flawed. I say this as a mom of a 20 y o boy lol.

The kids are basically Sam and Dean Winchester.

I liked it. Mainly liked all the characters, which is what this really set up. Are we getting Smallville 2.0?

So is the Stranger spoilers:
    Luthor from the future or another Universe?
    end of spoilers

Also, the Action #1 sequence was cool.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Great season premiere. Can't decide on whose the biggest threat to Clark and his family. The exo-suit attacker, Morgan Edge, or Lana's husband?