Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1549
    Astonishing Member

Wild ideas from me. Evil Lana secretly replaces real Lana in some kind of super incident and claim amnesia. These episodes clearly show that Supergirl doesn't exist or does the rest of the Arrowverse crew in this world. Try to merge worlds and Spectre/Ollie doesn't show up! Evil Superman from John's world shows up and clobbers everyone, Ally, John, Clark, Jordan, Lois, etc. Just plot ideas.

Great show, so much better than the rest of the fading Arrowverse.

The effects on Ally make her so otherwordly and scary.

I sympathize more with Lois and Sam, but I do feel sorry for Lucy as well. Lois does have such a strong personality it's easy to see why being her little sister would be so hard.

I'm starting to lose sympathy for Jordan when it comes to Sarah, but at least this means he can spend more time with Clark. Love him flying and then falling on his face when he landed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Does anyone else think it's suspicious that we've still never seen Bizarro!Lucy? I think Lucy connected with her other self once but we've never once seen her in Ally's inner circle.
    Very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    "I call it the Kessel Run". "What's that?" Head shake. LOL.
    Between that and Sarah not knowing who Alanis Morissette is, this episode was kind of painful.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    And because it's the CW, we're on hiatus for another week.

At this point, I WANT the CW to be sold and S&L moved to another network, preferably HBOMax.
    What the heck are they doing with Superman & Lois and the Flash? On for one week off for the next until the end of the season? Shouldn't they need viewers to stick around for that new Tom Swift show? Is this just a stall tactic until the new season of Stargirl (or does that premiere in the fall)?

I don't get the CW's scheduling any more...

I think it's safe to say they're in a "transitional period."

It kinda feels like they are intentionally sabotaging these shows to give them a reason to cancel them. "Whelp, viewership was down, so they had to go!" No kidding viewership is down, when you never know when a new episode is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Will this set up Justice U, maybe?

Will this set up Justice U, maybe?
    Will he try to recruit Jordan? (or Natalie? I wonder one has to be a meta to be enrolled or if it's just anyone who wants to be a hero)

Incredible Member

I swear S&L schedule is completly different to other shows from THE CW. Over the last 15 years, I have watched Smallville, Supernatural and all the Arrowverse series, and I don't remember so many breaks; it's usually the christmas break, the spring one, another one around April, and a last one 2 weeks after the previous one.

Mighty Member

Another great episode. It's going to be very interesting to see where the Sara-Jordan relationship goes after the reveal.

This is on another level that any other CW show. Tonight was another great episode.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Clark is in a funk over losing his powers and feeling useless, and I feel like it was a missed opportunity for Jon to talk with him about that and how he can relate.

We need some Kryptonian muscle...I mean, Kara doesn't exist in the shows' plot, but I wonder if a last-minute Tal Rho save is on the table.

I was wondering if they couldn't just throw Clark into the sun but then it turns into a Red Cube. Guess that rules that out. I wonder what Lara was about to suggest...it sounds like it might kill him if it doesn't re-ingite his powers.

I'm really tired of Chrissy lecturing Lois about journalism. Lois has been doing this for decades, she doesn't need a "young gun" teaching her about what a reporter's job is or acting smug when it comes to revealing stuff to people. I remember I used to like Chrissy and her dynamic with Lois but they constantly put Chrissy above Lois now.

I see Jordan's high from beating Jon-El faded fast when he had to actually fight an experienced adult Kryptonian. Although with heroic willpower and an assist from Natalie (nice catch!) he's able to take both of them out together.

Kyle really trying to work his way back in by becoming Lana's strong emotional support. Maybe he really does have a chance? But I feel like Lana hasn't completely forgiven the cheating and him lying about it, if she ever will.

Well, Sam wasn't wrong about there being a panic if they revealed the truth to the citizens of Smallville. First they laugh it off and then basically turn on Lana, although the former mayor certainly didn't help. If not for Superman it probably would not have gone anywhere near as well as it did. Even without powers, the suit and the sheer charisma make a lot of difference.

I had a feeling John Henry wouldn't risk Natalie even if I feel like he was over-estimating Nat's connection to the Kents versus her actual father even if she did only have them in the end. And he was right that they'd need her in case trouble hit. And I'm sure John Henry is okay.

No better way for Jordan to reveal the truth to Sarah than in a tense moment with her Bizarro!Mom and using those menacing red eyes.

Sarah's acting like if she knew she wouldn't have broken up with Jordan but honestly it felt like that relationship was on the rocks even before then. I dunno, I'm not really invested in seeing them back together at this point but it feels like the show is building up to it now that she found out.

The two worlds are fusing and everything is becoming retro and darker. And Kyle is erased from existence because apparently without a Bizarro self you don't exist in the new world. Unless Sophie somehow got rid of him...but Jon-El implied the same would happen to Clark without Bizarro, so that was probably the reason.

Looks like it's going to come down to a (somehow) re-invigorated Superman making the difference to stop Ally in next week's finale.

I guess of Jon-El wasn't such a sadist, Clark could've been dead already. Idiot.

Poor Natalie, coming so close to lose her dad twice.....

With Sarah now knowing about Jordan, I think she will quickly connect the dods between him and Supes as well.

I feel like this episode also kind of highlighted the main issues of this season:

- The shows focus on Smallville means that a world-ending threat is somehow more relevant to a small-town to the point of Superman showing up at a town hall than to the world at large. What about all the other people panicking?

- Jon and Lois really have nothing to do or contribute to the plot at this point. They're reduced to nothing but bystanders whenever anything serious happens. How many times has Lois screamed at this point?

- Gone is Lois Lane, ace investigative reporter and strong wife, mother, and certified awesome lady...instead we get Lois as a supporting character to Lana and who constantly needs to be lectured on journalism by Chrissy, and gets judged by the other women in her life and just in general doesn't feel like the female lead any more.

- Somehow Kyle's cheating gets related to Lana having to deal with Clark's secret and what's going on with the Bizzaro!World.

- Ally is still a massively underdeveloped villain.

- Lana consistently gets praised like she's the actual world leader and the best person in Smallville. The show would rather gush about Lana than have Lois contribute anything meaningful.

- Has Clark had any character development this season? Other than not knowing what to do about Jon, but that still hasn't gone anyhwere.

Incredible Member

I'm team Lana, so anything that involves her and makes her look good makes my day. Plus she get to play with super powers as a Bizarro - my 2nd fav character after Superman!

Never been a Lois Lane fan on any show, but I'm ok with her role on this show. I do like how the news boss lady puts her in her place. I mean, she is the boss, after all - if Lois wants to be the boss, she needs to run her own business. I do find it interesting that pretty much every version of Lois, she is "just" a reporter and always trying to be a step ahead of the boss, but NEVER actually wanting to BE the boss!

I'm pretty sure the whole town will know the super secret by end of Season 3. Jordan and Sarah can't keep a secret AT ALL! Much faster than when the world learned Oliver Queen was Arrow.