Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1549

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Being fair, Chrissy should have lead with "Kyle is on to the Kents' secret".
    Maybe but she probably was about to say that before Lana abruptly cut her off.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Another great episode.
    Mateo now can't be seen as all innocent. Sure, he wants his mom back but he also now knows full well who she is, what she and Bruno are about. Mateo is now tainted by choice. Sorry Nat.
    Kyle is going to get some answers but of course Clark flying off is a big reveal in and of itself right there.
    Had Crissy been able to give Lana the info she had about the fires and Kyles suspicion that whole kitchen scene confrontation would've gone different.
    A kegger on county property at the fairgrounds was a bad/stupid idea by whomever set that up. Country kids should no better. You go to a distant field out of rotation, an off the main road cow field anywhere but public land. Geez.
    Are we also going to get a revitalized Bizarro for the last 2 episodes, or is it 3?
    Lois said two day until her mastectomy, do we get there over these last episodes or is next episode an immediate jump past the surgery?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Another great episode.
    Mateo now can't be seen as all innocent. Sure, he wants his mom back but he also now knows full well who she is, what she and Bruno are about. Mateo is now tainted by choice. Sorry Nat.
    Kyle is going to get some answers but of course Clark flying off is a big reveal in and of itself right there.
    Had Crissy been able to give Lana the info she had about the fires and Kyles suspicion that whole kitchen scene confrontation would've gone different.
    A kegger on county property at the fairgrounds was a bad/stupid idea by whomever set that up. Country kids should no better. You go to a distant field out of rotation, an off the main road cow field anywhere but public land. Geez.
    Are we also going to get a revitalized Bizarro for the last 2 episodes, or is it 3?
    Lois said two day until her mastectomy, do we get there over these last episodes or is next episode an immediate jump past the surgery?
    I'm guessing once they take down Peia Bizarro is all Bruno has to rely on to stop Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing once they take down Peia Bizarro is all Bruno has to rely on to stop Superman.
    I wonder if there’s going be be a rematch with bizarro before the seasons over.

I have to imagine there are side-effects from taking a serum based on Bizarro. I doubt this world will end up having Bruno Manheim invent the cure for cancer.

Maybe but she probably was about to say that before Lana abruptly cut her off.
    Yeah, but how many times in fiction have we seen a character say, "I have something to tell you..." and die or get interrupted when they should've just started with what they had to say?

On another topic, I have to say I really liked the exchange between Jordan and Sarah. It was horribly awkward, but it strikes me as realistic that Jordan would claim to be okay, but still be a passive-aggressive mope, not being able to move on and for Sarah to hit the limit of her patience.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I have to imagine there are side-effects from taking a serum based on Bizarro. I doubt this world will end up having Bruno Manheim invent the cure for cancer.
    For one, you start speaking in opposites. "Bruno most good man in Metropolis."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The preview for the next episode had Peia collapsing, so either there are side-effects or she'll need regular doses, so it's not a permanent cure.
    Yeah, but how many times in fiction have we seen a character say, "I have something to tell you..." and die or get interrupted when they should've just started with what they had to say?

On another topic, I have to say I really liked the exchange between Jordan and Sarah. It was horribly awkward, but it strikes me as realistic that Jordan would claim to be okay, but still be a passive-aggressive mope, not being able to move on and for Sarah to hit the limit of her patience.
    It kind of stood out to me because they'd seemed cool with each other all season up until this point, but I guess this was the first time Jordan saw her with another guy so it rekindled his old feelings.

Incredible Member

Not that I support underage drinking, but wouldn't Jordan's metabolism prevent the alcohol from effecting him?
    It's the principle - even if his metaboolism isn't impacted, he's underage. Can't aspire to be a hero, when you can't follow the rule of law yourself. And the smell of beer is a dead giveaway.

Mighty Member

The resurrection of Bizarro.

Another good episode. This series continues to avoid the problem that most CW shows have.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I never thought I'd see Lois Lane have a mastectomy on a TV show, but here we are...and they handled it very well and respectfully. I'm glad her family was there for her through it and it went off without a hitch even with the Superhero hijinks going on around her. Too bad she wasn't there for Peia's last moments.

Poor Chrissy really thought Kyle being cool with knowing Clark is Superman would fix their relationship problems, but Kyle really hates feeling like an idiot. I'm surprised we didn't really see him confront Lana about it since she and Sarah both tried to hide it from him too.

Clark, Lois, Lana, John Henry...felt a little like a double date.

Nat was really starting to act more like a lovesick teenager than someone rational even if I can see where Matteo was coming from...but at least she had enough sense to leave their AI so they could trace the Manheims, even if she just intended to use it to find Matteo.

Jordan really just pulling a Jordan. Sarah really doesn't need this right now.

And of course the cancer cure is...definitely not a cure. If anything it just ended up making her worse, especially her powers. She was practically overloading when Superman X-Rayed her. Poor Bruno's No. 2 got turned into paste in like a split second and Bruno was left with nothing in his control.

Yeah, I guess I can see where Sarah would think she's screwed. She's got a DUI on her record for five years which will make it hard to get accepted into college, and Jordan is being...Jordan. I'm not surprised she'd spiral back into her depression. But I'm glad Kyle was able to be honest and really chip in here to help her through this and give her an idea of how to start building herself back, even if she hates it. And it seems to have earned him more brownie points with Lana (which lead to his reconciliation with Chrissy).

I had honestly lost track of what powers Jordan did or didn't have at this point, but he finally got X-Ray vision huh? Which while quite disorienting lead to Jon comforting him (giving Clark the idea to help Peia) and helping prevent an accident during his moms operation. Pretty helpful, all things considered.

John Henry showing enough restraint that when Matteo begs him that Peia needs help he drops his warpath for Manheim and tries to help...not that he actually does anything, but it's the thought that counts.

Peia was basically just making things worse the more she walked around. I guess she couldn't help it, and it lead Superman to her, but still. Though I'm glad Clark was able to get through to her and let her go out in peace and saving everyone. After everything that's probably the best Peia and her family could have hoped for.

Well, Manheim is going out on his own terms which is doing right by his family and confessing to all his crimes to save Matteo. It's not like Bruno had much left with Peia gone anyways, there was no point to Intergang. I wonder if Matteo will move to Smallville and get taken in by John Henry?

Did Kyle and Chrissy really just do it at the Gazette!? I guess that counts as makeup sex?

I had almost completely forgotten about Bizarro. Just like everybody else did, in fact! I guess he might be the Final Boss, at least physically?

Lex Luthor has all that hair!?

I never thought I'd see Lois Lane have a mastectomy on a TV show, but here we are...and they handled it very well and respectfully. I'm glad her family was there for her through it and it went off without a hitch even with the Superhero hijinks going on around her. Too bad she wasn't there for Peia's last moments.

Poor Chrissy really thought Kyle being cool with knowing Clark is Superman would fix their relationship problems, but Kyle really hates feeling like an idiot. I'm surprised we didn't really see him confront Lana about it since she and Sarah both tried to hide it from him too.

Clark, Lois, Lana, John Henry...felt a little like a double date.

Nat was really starting to act more like a lovesick teenager than someone rational even if I can see where Matteo was coming from...but at least she had enough sense to leave their AI so they could trace the Manheims, even if she just intended to use it to find Matteo.

Jordan really just pulling a Jordan. Sarah really doesn't need this right now.

And of course the cancer cure is...definitely not a cure. If anything it just ended up making her worse, especially her powers. She was practically overloading when Superman X-Rayed her. Poor Bruno's No. 2 got turned into paste in like a split second and Bruno was left with nothing in his control.

Yeah, I guess I can see where Sarah would think she's screwed. She's got a DUI on her record for five years which will make it hard to get accepted into college, and Jordan is being...Jordan. I'm not surprised she'd spiral back into her depression. But I'm glad Kyle was able to be honest and really chip in here to help her through this and give her an idea of how to start building herself back, even if she hates it. And it seems to have earned him more brownie points with Lana (which lead to his reconciliation with Chrissy).

I had honestly lost track of what powers Jordan did or didn't have at this point, but he finally got X-Ray vision huh? Which while quite disorienting lead to Jon comforting him (giving Clark the idea to help Peia) and helping prevent an accident during his moms operation. Pretty helpful, all things considered.

John Henry showing enough restraint that when Matteo begs him that Peia needs help he drops his warpath for Manheim and tries to help...not that he actually does anything, but it's the thought that counts.

Peia was basically just making things worse the more she walked around. I guess she couldn't help it, and it lead Superman to her, but still. Though I'm glad Clark was able to get through to her and let her go out in peace and saving everyone. After everything that's probably the best Peia and her family could have hoped for.

Well, Manheim is going out on his own terms which is doing right by his family and confessing to all his crimes to save Matteo. It's not like Bruno had much left with Peia gone anyways, there was no point to Intergang. I wonder if Matteo will move to Smallville and get taken in by John Henry?

Did Kyle and Chrissy really just do it at the Gazette!? I guess that counts as makeup sex?

I had almost completely forgotten about Bizarro. Just like everybody else did, in fact! I guess he might be the Final Boss, at least physically?

Lex Luthor has all that hair!?
    And look who's playing Luthor! As if one former Walking Dead actor as a villain wasn't enough...
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

They did it, they went through with the surgery and handled it with class. Just wow, amazingly well done.

Kyle you're a jackass. Clark just left you with THE Secret of all Secrets and you treat Chrissy like that? You don't deserve Lana or her(yet she took you back by episodes end).

The Manheim dynamics were good here again this episode as were the Irons and Cushing's when dealing with Sarah. The only time Kyle was serviceable this episode.

So Manheim doesn't actually send Bizarro (Inverse Superman) after Clark, that's going to be a by product of Peia tearing things down around her.
    On that note, what was happening to him at the end? Some type of "out of phase" molecular break down occurrence happening?

Lex with hair, did I look away? Where was that? Frontier and Malvolio both saw it apparently.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Lex with hair, did I look away? Where was that? Frontier and Malvolio both saw it apparently.
    It was in the preview for the next episode.