Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    There was Inspector Bill Henderson as a series regular on Adventures of Superman. But he is a character on Black Lightning now, so they probably can't use him either. Sort of the problem with bringing a Superman series
    into the CW so late into the game. All the other shows have grabbed up a lot of his characters.
    Well, if they merge all the Earths into 1...

Retired

I'm hoping they'll consider moving around actors onto other series after the Crisis. It would help to freshen up the established series and bring viewers to other series, if they happen to like a particular character. Henderson is one I long wanted to switch over to SUPERGIRL--in exchange for another character on that show perhaps--but putting him on a Superman show would be even better. But there might be problems with contracts for moving actors from one show to another--and with Damon Gupton shooting in Atlanta he might not want to move, if Superman is shooting somewhere else.

I can see them bringing back Maggie Sawyer and have her join post crisis merged earth Batwoman
    Maybe they’ll use Turpin for Superman and Lois.

I wonder; since Jon is confirmed for the series, could there be a chance of seeing Kathy there as well? Not necessarily in Hamilton County, but as a school friend/neighbor friend or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I wonder; since Jon is confirmed for the series, could there be a chance of seeing Kathy there as well? Not necessarily in Hamilton County, but as a school friend/neighbor friend or something.
    I can see the Kents living in Smallville, they already have the farm set from Welling’s show. I bet they’ll want to make good use of it here. Maybe have them commute back and fourth to Metropolis like they did in the final Smallville season before they sold the farm. Easy to see Martha (who is confirmed to be alive) looking after her grandson while Clark and Lois are adventuring in Metropolis. Maybe they’ll use Jon and Kathy for Smallvilleish stories where they deal with the town’s Meteor Freaks.

BANNED

Jon and Jordan.

Astonishing Member

They should swap characters.

My interest went down significantly. But who knows maybe they can make Superman balancing hero duties and family life interesting.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    My interest went down significantly. But who knows maybe they can make Superman balancing hero duties and family life interesting.
    The comic run that introduced Jon did it wonderfully so I think it could work on screen.

BANNED

I don’t like this ideal. This has been done more than once. The CW has been doing great with second tier heroes. We don’t need another Superman series.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I don’t like this ideal. This has been done more than once. The CW has been doing great with second tier heroes. We don’t need another Superman series.
    It's been 23 years since we had an actual Superman TV series. Since then all we have gotten is a Clark is not yet Superman, Superman's cousin, and Superman's grandfather. So I think it is about time we have another
    Superman series with Superman as the main character. And this sort of takes on from where Lois & Clark left off, with them married and having a child.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Not feeling the plot synopsis for this series at all. It all sounds so horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It's been 23 years since we had an actual Superman TV series. Since then all we have gotten is a Clark is not yet Superman, Superman's cousin, and Superman's grandfather. So I think it is about time we have another
    Superman series with Superman as the main character. And this sort of takes on from where Lois & Clark left off, with them married and having a child.
    When the news of this series broke I was all excited until they revealed that, then my excitement dropped like a rock and died. I keep saying I want Superman, yet they keep giving me Superdad.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    When the news of this series broke I was all excited until they revealed that, then my excitement dropped like a rock and died. I keep saying I want Superman, yet they keep giving me Superdad.
    Because Superdad is an awesome concept.