Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1549
    Astonishing Member

Geez, not that. You know, I'm getting a little sick of the old DC super villain that our hero can't get rid of. Bats never kills Joker. Luthor plots and plots. You know what, Clark - just pick up Bruno at FTL and dump him into the sun. Stop being a goody two shoes. Osama got himself killed, it's legit - take the hint.

Still a great show compared to what happened to the rest of the them.

Heavy episode, but I appreciate that they're doing heavy. At least it's great to see so many people there for Lois.

Lana hitting Sarah was...wow. That's something she won't be able to take back, and Sarah is going to be really messed up from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some teen vigilante business! I'm glad Jon took out at least one guy, but will Jordan ever get a costume?
    That raises an interesting question. Clark can be Superman without having to mask up, but if Jordon ever gets a heroic identity, is he going to have to hide his face somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That raises an interesting question. Clark can be Superman without having to mask up, but if Jordon ever gets a heroic identity, is he going to have to hide his face somehow?
    Glasses. Works every time.

Mighty Member

I'll take a guess that Candace is going to discover the Kent "family secrets " as long as she's living in the same house hold.

Incredible Member

this version of supes seemed to struggle with everyone he faced in all 3 seasons , no wonder he needs a team superman to bail him out all the time.

clark's dream is like the live action ' the fall of metropolis'
    208f2bd03b5eafaeeda84a60edd6a4f0-800.jpg

That was some amazing RV driving!

Father and son, taking care of Natural Disasters together! I like how you can see that Jordan isn't as polished as Clark is yet.

I get where Lois is coming from in not wanting Clark to listen in on her constantly, but I can't help but feel like there'd be important stuff he'd hear and be there for her because of it.

Clark's intentions were good, but again their lives just aren't that simple and Lois doesn't want to be handled delicately or treated like someone they have to walk on eggshells around, especially when she still has a duty as a wife, mother, and reporter.

Lois and Clark watching true crime shows where Lois pegs the culprit immediately is so perfect.

This was a really standout episode for Kyle. The man has made his mistakes and it's hurt his family, but he really went far in terms of helping Sarah and Lana reconcile and mediating between the two. I hope that scored him some brownie points with Lana.

It had totally slipped by me that they were investigating Manheim and this Earth's John Henry Irons' relationship with him without our John Henry Irons' permission. Yeah, I kind of get why he's ticked off, though it did end up leading him to team "take down Manheim" which I guess is for the best.

Lex Luthor killed Boss Moxie? Intergang intrigue! I think that's the first time they've actually mentioned Lex this season. When is he going to show up, at this rate?

I don't know if Candice is worth this storyline with her dad, any more than she deserves such a scumbag of a dad. Not sure how I feel about her staying with the Kents but it's kind of funny to think in light of the fact that Lois once caught her and Jon in his bed together.

They finally directly address Jordan's alter ego problem, and Sam finally gives him an official suit, complete with goggles and a super-hoodie!

The DoD once again screw Superman over. I get that he gets along with Sam and it has it's functions, but I'm kind of over the DoD at this point. I love how Clark wasted no time blowing up the blood though.

Oh yeah, the Kents never knew about the stolen truck. Though honestly Lois the only ones really in danger of that raid on the chop shop were the crooks and Jon. Natalie and Jordan can pretty much take care of themselves.

Poor John Henry finally reconnects with his sister but while the sibling chemistry is still there she's just too thrown off seeing her brother alive again but from another Earth. I wonder if saving her from that explosion might endear some goodwill though. Could Nat get to know her aunt?

Look at Steel with the full Iron Man fall and suit up sequence in the sky! I love it!

I guess that rules out Dr. Irons as Onomatopoeia.

Clark Kent. Most terrifying man in Smallville. I like how he completely wrecked Candice' dad but still went to the trouble of comforting her and making sure she was okay.

Lois getting her cancer treatment at a hospital run by Manheim? Where he's also possibly sourcing recipients for his experiments? Yeah, this won't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    this version of supes seemed to struggle with everyone he faced in all 3 seasons , no wonder he needs a team superman to bail him out all the time.
    You do remember that most of his enemies are either Kryptonians or people with Kryptonite, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    You do remember that most of his enemies are either Kryptonians or people with Kryptonite, right?
    Are they though? When you look at a lot of them are super-strong but some have very different powersets.

Are they though? When you look at a lot of them are super-strong but some have very different powersets.
    All the ones he's struggled with, yes they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    All the ones he's struggled with, yes they are.
    Well, Parasite, Silver Banshee, Livewire, Mxy, etc all have pretty distinct powersets.

I guess Parasite is kind of borderline because he absorbs Superman's powers.

Well, Parasite, Silver Banshee, Livewire, Mxy, etc all have pretty distinct powersets.

I guess Parasite is kind of borderline because he absorbs Superman's powers.
    I thought we were talking about the villains he's faced on this show?

I thought we were talking about the villains he's faced on this show?
    He did fight (a version of) Parasite on this show that gave him trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    He did fight (a version of) Parasite on this show that gave him trouble.
    Did he fight Silver Banshee and Mxy?

I thought we were talking about Superman Rogues in general, not just on the show.

Because, yeah, on the show he has 90% of the time fought people who were either Kryptonians or had Kryptonian powers.

Did he fight Silver Banshee and Mxy?
    His cousin fought Mxy so...no.