Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Question about The Batman Who Laughs

I'm trying to get caught up on my back issue reading after not buying comics for a year or so (been super busy). I love the new Batman Who Laughs character and I'm trying to get all of his appearances. I have all the Metal Hardcovers and the tie-ins, plus The Batman Who Laughs hardcover.

I know there have been more stories and was wondering what I'm missing. And if so, is it out in collected format? Thank you.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The current Batman/Superman book (which is at 3 issues right now) is the next major Batman Who Laughs story you'd want to follow. His other biggest appearances were in the first 3 issues of Immortal Men and #8 of Justice League, with the rest just being miscellaneous flashbacks and cameos.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The current Batman/Superman book (which is at 3 issues right now) is the next major Batman Who Laughs story you'd want to follow. His other biggest appearances were in the first 3 issues of Immortal Men and #8 of Justice League, with the rest just being miscellaneous flashbacks and cameos.
    Cool, thank you
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

If you want to write about evil Batman why not use Owlman BWL seemingly gets more critized than accepted

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    If you want to write about evil Batman why not use Owlman BWL seemingly gets more critized than accepted
    Because Batman Who Laughs is more than just an evil version of Batman, he's a Batman/Joker hybrid. Regardless of the criticism (which let's be honest is practically a given on the internet) BWL has been a hit for DC and that's all they care about.
    Last edited by Nero; 11-03-2019 at 12:54 PM.