Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default No Wonder Woman in December?

So DC's December 2019 solicitations came out on Friday and surprisingly there weren't any issues of Diana's solo series listed. Were the solicits accidentally left out? Is the book on a break that month? Does anyone know what's up?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Issue 83 shifted to December and the series will become monthly again: https://www.newsarama.com/46946-wond...0th-issue.html

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Issue 83 shifted to December and the series will become monthly again: https://www.newsarama.com/46946-wond...0th-issue.html

How did I miss that? Thanks! Looks like January's issue #85 is actually going to be a celebration of Wonder Woman's 750th issue! I know that Nicola Scott did this collage for fun but I have to wonder if DC will make it the official cover to the special 750th issue of Wonder Woman now that they've decided to make a big deal out of it?

Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    How did I miss that? Thanks! Looks like January's issue #85 is actually going to be a celebration of Wonder Woman's 750th issue! I know that Nicola Scott did this collage for fun but I have to wonder if DC will make it the official cover to the special 750th issue of Wonder Woman now that they've decided to make a big deal out of it?

It would be a waste of a beautiful piece of art if Nicola's cover isn't get used for the 750th issue. From what I recall, it wouldn't be the first time that DC turns a "fan-art" into an official cover.

There's my new phone's wallpaper right there. Hadn't seen it in color. Wow. One of the most beautiful WW's artwork i've ever seen

All-New Member

Hopefully the book becoming monthly will give the creative team more time to actually think their decisions through, instead of... whatever poorly-thought out, rushed-but-at-the-same-time-drawn-out mess we got with GWW's run. Here's to better times with WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    There's my new phone's wallpaper right there. Hadn't seen it in color. Wow. One of the most beautiful WW's artwork i've ever seen

I have the color version as the wallpaper on my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnn View Post
    Hopefully the book becoming monthly will give the creative team more time to actually think their decisions through, instead of... whatever poorly-thought out, rushed-but-at-the-same-time-drawn-out mess we got with GWW's run. Here's to better times with WW.

At the very least, get us a regular art team instead of just whoever doesn't have a commitment that month.

hsquad71

At the very least, get us a regular art team instead of just whoever doesn't have a commitment that month.
    Has anyone seen any information regarding issue #750? I see they're releasing it as a one-off, prestige format with 10 DC released covers (decades). I believe this will not be considered part of Wonder Woman vol. 5. Has anyone seen any news regarding which retailers will be commissioning variant covers (a la Action/Detective Comics 1K)? I haven't been able to find anything regarding any non-DC variants just yet.