Yea that's right.

The movie Sinister Six consists of:

Dr. octopus
    Green Goblin (Norman)
    Electro
    Mysterio w/Edith
    Vulture w/ custom chitari gun
    Sandman

All six are at their best with their best gear.

Let's say we give them 1 year in the danger room to get used to working as an actual team. they also get 1 month of prep with the ability to bring in more gear if needed and extensive research who they will be facing.

The super hero teams have no idea who they are (if they do they have their minds erased)

The Hero teams:

1.Guardians of the galaxy
    2.Civil war era Captain America team
    3.Civil war era Iron man team
    4.Avengers 1 era Avengers team
    5.Justice league without Supes and Flash
    6.Justice league without Supes
    7.Justice league

Which Super hero team goes down?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Yea that's right.

The movie Sinister Six consists of:

Dr. octopus
    Green Goblin (Norman)
    Electro
    Mysterio w/Edith
    Vulture w/ custom chitari gun
    Sandman

All six are at their best with their best gear.

Let's say we give them 1 year in the danger room to get used to working as an actual team. they also get 1 month of prep with the ability to bring in more gear if needed and extensive research who they will be facing.

The super hero teams have no idea who they are (if they do they have their minds erased)

The Hero teams:

1.Guardians of the galaxy
    2.Civil war era Captain America team
    3.Civil war era Iron man team
    4.Avengers 1 era Avengers team
    5.Justice league without Supes and Flash
    6.Justice league without Supes
    7.Justice league

Which Super hero team goes down?
    Electro definitely and Sandman mostly are just out of the capability of many of these teams to deal with.

1. Crazy stomp for the 6.

2. Second verse, same as the first.

3. Hmmmmm. Iron Man team includes Tony AND Vision. Tony might be able to absorb Electro and just shoot him into space or turn him into an AC/DC broadcast, given his performance against electricity. And their combined energy output might be enough to dust Sandy. Vision can't be hurt by either of them anyway.

4. Can Thor and Tony deal with Electro and Sandman? Maybe. Thor can harness electricity pretty well, adding another "I can harness YOU Jamie Foxx" move, and can dish a SIGNIFICANT amount of energy and force, which at worst cound freeze Sandy, or rip him to shreds for a 10 count. Neither Sandy nor Electro can hurt Thor in any case, so this could be a looooooong fight. At worst, Thor eventually wins due to semi-immortality?

5, 6, 7: Can Wondy absorb Electro and do stuff with him? I still don't see how this gang deals with Sandy, but he can't hurt Clark in any case, so this is like the fights above at worst.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mostly agreed with Big's breakdown. Creative answers/solutions for the Electro problem with Tony and so on. Probably Diana could accomplish something similar? Maybe? Clark can either turn Sandman into glass with HV or freeze him with breath. Thor can probably glass Sandman as well.

Question for big_adventure though. Did you take into account the 1 month of prep the 6 get when writing your answers?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Mostly agreed with Big's breakdown. Creative answers/solutions for the Electro problem with Tony and so on. Probably Diana could accomplish something similar? Maybe? Clark can either turn Sandman into glass with HV or freeze him with breath. Thor can probably glass Sandman as well.

Question for big_adventure though. Did you take into account the 1 month of prep the 6 get when writing your answers?
    What exactly can the 6 do with prep though? If it was a scenario they could use the element of surprise but other than that I don't see it being a big factor. None of them are smart enough to create some crazy weapon or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    What exactly can the 6 do with prep though? If it was a scenario they could use the element of surprise but other than that I don't see it being a big factor. None of them are smart enough to create some crazy weapon or what not.
    Mysterio's whole thing revolved around prep. And EDITH is a potent resource. Heck, even Vulture had some cronies who dabbled with anti gravity tech and intangibility portals. Unless "prep time" doesn't include their regular hench men crew? Which I guess it might not?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Mysterio's whole thing revolved around prep. And EDITH is a potent resource. Heck, even Vulture had some cronies who dabbled with anti gravity tech and intangibility portals. Unless "prep time" doesn't include their regular hench men crew? Which I guess it might not?
    I forgot about Mysterio admittedly. I actually haven't even watched that movie.

I doubt cronies count as standard equipment :P.

I genuinely can’t remember the movie enough, but is Otto no use from a prep PoV?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I genuinely can’t remember the movie enough, but is Otto no use from a prep PoV?
    He was a genius. He had expertise in creating AI and small (unstable) stars. He could probably whip up some armor or at least arms for the weaker members and maybe some bombs.
    - big_adventure

I forgot about Mysterio admittedly. I actually haven't even watched that movie.

I doubt cronies count as standard equipment :P.
    Laaaaame :P
    - big_adventure

Doc Ock isnt the master planner he is in the comics sadly. But Mysterio could cook up some serious mojo with prep, like in the comics the guy can be a team wrecker on his own against the right team.

Cronies dont count with prep, but these are still the Sinister Six at their best /height of their power. so while vulture can't get the tinkerer to make him more stuff (which would have been useful), he can certainly use the trinkets he already made for him during the movie.

The green goblin also has the desintegration grenades, which probably wont work against the heavy hitters.

Oh and Slade, go watch the movie, it's good specially the action scenes with mysterio!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post

Oh and Slade, go watch the movie, it's good specially the action scenes with mysterio!
    It's on my bucket list of things to watch. Just haven't gotten around to it because of work, family and time constraints. I will get to it eventually.

I forget, as I haven't rewatched WW in a bit, but could her lasso allow her to see through Mysterio's illusions being the lasso of truth?

I thought about it, but the best I could come up with was really "MAD" kind of things. Otto might be able to make another failed fusion reactor, and that might kill everyone.

Outside of that, none of them have prep feats for doing more than what we see as their "basic" level, do they? Like Dr. Doom, without prep, is still pretty badass, but with prep, he steals cosmic powers. Pretty much all of these guys here that use prep use it to make the level that we see.

I suppose it helps Mysterio the most: Wonder Woman stuck in EDITH illusions getting pounded on by things she can't see (including the other villains here) is a different thing entirely then her seeing what's coming. She doesn't have a Peter Tingle going for her to be able to bypass it.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I thought about it, but the best I could come up with was really "MAD" kind of things. Otto might be able to make another failed fusion reactor, and that might kill everyone.

Outside of that, none of them have prep feats for doing more than what we see as their "basic" level, do they? Like Dr. Doom, without prep, is still pretty badass, but with prep, he steals cosmic powers. Pretty much all of these guys here that use prep use it to make the level that we see.

I suppose it helps Mysterio the most: Wonder Woman stuck in EDITH illusions getting pounded on by things she can't see (including the other villains here) is a different thing entirely then her seeing what's coming. She doesn't have a Peter Tingle going for her to be able to bypass it.
    I guess she could AOE everything with her bracers but I get what you mean.

I guess she could AOE everything with her bracers but I get what you mean.
    Yeah, but those drones don't have to be close to illusion things up, and the AoE from her bracers is neither all that massive nor all that powerful. And she's going to have a hell of a time doing that while she's being rag-dolled by Sandy and Ock, and shocked to hell by Electro.