Default Harley Quinn powers or abilities

I've recently started reading comics and I'm really enjoying Harleen, but as I've read about the character one thing isn't explained, does Harley have any special training or abilities?

She has been physically enhanced by a serum Poison Ivy made for her that gave her a minor healing factor in case Joker ever took things too far with her and because she got the same acid dip as the Joker she is immune to Ja lot of his poisons and gases.

Other than that she is your typical badass normal in comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    She has been physically enhanced by a serum Poison Ivy made for her that gave her a minor healing factor in case Joker ever took things too far with her and because she got the same acid dip as the Joker she is immune to Ja lot of his poisons and gases.

Other than that she is your typical badass normal in comics
    That was all pre new 52 she doesn’t have that anymore

So what does she have post 52?

Just immunity to poisons.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thanks, I'm assuming 52 is some kind of big reset.

Spectacular Member

I'm not 100% sure on her current New 52/Rebirth backstory, but let's not underestimate her gymnast background. It's not quite martial arts, but it's generally accepted Harley's had enough Olympic level gymnastics training and keep up the practice to do some impressive physical feats and help give a edge of hand-to-hand fighting.
    Her background as a psychiatrist might also count as a ability. Doesn't seem to come up often, but it's there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just immunity to poisons.
    does she

Every time the suicde squad does a rollout or batman does a criminal profile

she is listed as wildly unpreditable a chaotic force

so her power or ability is being so random, she can take by suprise genus fighters like batman, and slip between what are real life gods Wonder Woman and Superman
    How she can fight on an even playground with even boostergold is beyond me, she does have her near olympic gymnastic skills and some black ops training from the SS

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GilGarciaJr View Post
    I'm not 100% sure on her current New 52/Rebirth backstory, but let's not underestimate her gymnast background. It's not quite martial arts, but it's generally accepted Harley's had enough Olympic level gymnastics training and keep up the practice to do some impressive physical feats and help give a edge of hand-to-hand fighting.
    Her background as a psychiatrist might also count as a ability. Doesn't seem to come up often, but it's there.

'
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleMumble View Post
    I've recently started reading comics and I'm really enjoying Harleen, but as I've read about the character one thing isn't explained, does Harley have any special training or abilities?
    Harley Quinn appeared for in the 90's Batman: the animated serie.
    With her success DC integrated her in the main comics with the excellent story Batman: Mad Love.

In 2011, DC had a reboot after Flash messed up with timeline during the Flashpoint event.
    All hereos had a hard reboot except Batman and Green Lantern who couldn't really reboot them.
    This new era was called New52.

The New52 era lasted until 2016 where we learn that the timelines that Flash messed up during Flashpoint are partially re-appearing in the new timeline.
    This event is called DC Univers Rebirth.

Starting with New52, Harley Quinn had her own title and was part of the Suicid Squad.

So I recommand you read:
    - Harley Quinn: A Celebration of 25 Years
    - Batman: Mad Love
    - Flashpoint
    - Harley Quinn by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti omnibus vol.1-2 (New52)
    - DC Univers Rebirth
    - Harley Quinn by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti omnibus vol.3 (Rebirth)
    - Justice League vs. Suicide Squad (Rebirth)

Have Fun

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    '

With her success DC integrated her in the main comics with the excellent story Batman: Mad Love.

In 2011, DC had a reboot after Flash messed up with timeline during the Flashpoint event.
    All hereos had a hard reboot except Batman and Green Lantern who couldn't really reboot them.

The New52 era lasted until 2016 where we learn that the timelines that Flash messed up during Flashpoint are partially re-appearing in the new timeline.

Starting with New52, Harley Quinn had her own title and was part of the Suicid Squad.

So I recommand you read:
    - Flashpoint
    - DC Univers Rebirth

Have Fun
    You forgot Heroes in Crisis
    where she takes down batman

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    '

So I recommand you read:
    - Flashpoint
    - DC Univers Rebirth

Have Fun
    Thank you,

BANNED

I just found this scan where Harley Quinn has a healing factor but dont know from which comics.