Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lmao this made me laugh out loud because im from Connecticut. lmao. and it isn't false.
    Haha I'm also a New Englander! Grew up in Western Mass. The O5 are basically the comic versions of all the boarding school kids in our region.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Which is exactly why Bobby needs to find his own style. This isnt the 60s anymore, even Scott traded sweater vests for a leather jacket and Tom Cruise styled hair. Bobby cant just stand besides literal fashion gods with his kakhi shorts and hawaiian shirts and hope he'll score with some exotic alien prince, its bad writing.
    I hear you but I don't think ol' Bobby is looking to go very far off the deep end in terms of changing his look. Guy has a finance degree. WASPy as all hell. Those khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirts are probably trash from Vineyard Vines, which Uncle Charlie would definitely frown upon anyway. Bad writing would be if in his late 20s/early 30s, Bobby came out of the closet and suddenly started dressing in some radical out-there twink attire because "Hey look everybody, I'm gay now!".
    Last edited by Atomic Mongoose; 10-29-2019 at 06:32 PM.

BANNED

I get what you're saying in making Bobby more distinguishable, but I'm not sure it's the right fit for Iceman. I also wouldn't be surprised if Bobby continues to be in his ice form in the majority of his appearances, just as the X-Men are wearing what Hickman dubs their 'mutant clothes', rather than chilling on Krakoa in civilian outfits. Hence why we had the Summer family dinner with everyone in costume as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ramos costume please come back
    co-signed

I honestly thought this thread was an examination of Iceman’s brand image dissonance with that of his “human” appearance.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised it’s really just to get people talking about their own appearances, experiences, kinks and turn-offs.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The most I could see Bobby getting is maybe earrings. He would only get a tattoo if it was a group thing with the rest of the O5.

I agree about the Ramos costume, it was great. If they brought it back would you all want it in a different color, the way Cyke and Jean's old costumes got tweaked? I didn't initially like the red, but it grew on me and I think it makes for a nice contrast against the blue-ish ice form.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’ll take none of the above for 100 points.
    agreed. Bobby is bobby. the whole age of X man with his leather pants and suspenders was just Soo OOC.

Worst idea since Kitty short haircut

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I agree about the Ramos costume, it was great. If they brought it back would you all want it in a different color, the way Cyke and Jean's old costumes got tweaked? I didn't initially like the red, but it grew on me and I think it makes for a nice contrast against the blue-ish ice form.
    Either yellow for a more classic look, or orange or purple which aren't used nearly as often when it comes to heroes costumes

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No

smh

10 char
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I honestly thought this thread was an examination of Iceman’s brand image dissonance with that of his “human” appearance.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised it’s really just to get people talking about their own appearances, experiences, kinks and turn-offs.
    Good lordt, some really get off on finger wagging on a message board where people are discussing. It was THAT important to wag a finger. Yeesh.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Wait I Just figured which Ramos outfit you're all talking about. You guys r lame.

Black leather pants and jacket with nothing underneath was Bobby best look and it was made by Ramos.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Good lordt, some really get off on finger wagging on a message board where people are discussing. It was THAT important to wag a finger. Yeesh.
    Yeah I meant to come across eye-rolly and it reads finger-waggy. :-( :-/ ah well not the first mistake I’ve made here.

BANNED

A Man.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

^ sauce?

10char
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 10-30-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Nose rings are kinda gross. All I can do is imagine tons of boogers getting stuck on them.