Fantastic Member

Default Dabura vs. Ribrianne

Dabura vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?

Extraordinary Member

Ribrianne was pretty much on par with ToP era super saiyans.

Dabura will get wrecked.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

gohan only had trouble with dabura due to have slacked off in his training and not being at his then peak at the time.

ribrianne was throwing hands with TOP era goku and vegeta, who crap on their buu-saga selves.

unless he gets a lucky shot with his spit, rib owns him without much trouble.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Does Ribrianne start transformed? Normally, I'd assume yes, but her transformation time was demonstrated by 17 to be a specific weakness for her, so if not, I'd bet Dabura can spit on her before she transforms. Unless she had untransformed feats I'm not remembering.

Otherwise, yeah, she should smoke him.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 10-30-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Like Dabura and I really think both him and the Demon Clan from the Heroes card game would make Excellent for the Next anime of DB Super.

However, Dabura besides his Stone Spit is later Z level power and ToP levels are way beyond anyone at Z levels.

Cause of this Ribrianne would be to fast for the Stone Spit.

So Ribrianne wins Pretty Easy, Base Ribrianne form.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!