Mighty Member

Default DC $1 comics YOU wanna see?

I'm enjoying the ones they've been coming out with so far (hush, Joker, Watchmen, death of Superman etc.)

What other classics/soldout/expensive ones would YOU like to see? Howabout :

Batman adventures 12 (first Harley), Omega men (first Lobo), Neil Gaiman sandman #1, Metal 1, 80's-2013 and 2019 Suicide squad #1,

They could feature ads for TPBs and best of's and tie in with upcoming DC films.

and YOU?

These three (well, the main story of the third) would teach these meddling kids about history.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

CaptCleghorn picked some great ones. I believe Batgirl's debut is already scheduled, if not, it should be. If the JSA are truly coming back, then some version of All-Star Comics #3 should be out there.

Mighty Member

(thanks!) I believe they've done one of Poison Ivy's debut but would prefer a $1 version. JSA #1 from the 90's would be cool as would Black Adam/Shazam classics, Neal Adams stuff and classic Superman moments...

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Batman Adventures #12 IS one of the ones coming out. Part of the problem is, most of the ones I'd want would probably be the $4.00 ones. The first meeting between Superman and Batman. 1952, I think it was. The first appearance of Superboy Prime. The first meeting of the JSA. Not so much for me but for everyone who hasn't had a chance to read it yet, (I have two copies already) For The Man Who Has Everything. Ditto Superman #146. The SA origin of Superman. Stuff that's hard to find these days.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Crocodile View Post
    CaptCleghorn picked some great ones. I believe Batgirl's debut is already scheduled, if not, it should be.
    It is, but it's not a Dollar Comic.

DETECTIVE COMICS #359 FACSIMILE EDITION
    written by GARDNER FOX and JOHN BROOME art by CARMINE INFANTINO, SID GREENE, and MURPHY ANDERSON
    cover by CARMINE INFANTINO and MURPHY ANDERSON
    Batgirl makes her first appearance in this 1967 origin story, reprinted in a new facsimile edition! As both Batgirl and Oracle, Barbara Gordon has been a pivotal part of the Batman family for decades. In “The Million Dollar Debut of Batgirl,” what starts as a trip to a costume party sparks a crime-fighting career, as Barbara helps Batman and Robin defeat Killer Moth! Plus, the Elongated Man must solve “The Riddle of the Sleepytime Taxi”!
    ON SALE 01.15.29
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC|DC
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman