Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    I really want someone (preferably an outsider, mutant or not, or someone like Gambit) to needle Magneto about it.

"Say hi to the Nosferatu for me."

With all of Magneto's crimes and his alliances with Red Skull and now Mr. Sinister, him getting angry when someone calls him a Nazi really rings hollow.
    When has Magneto allied with Red Skull? I just remember that Magneto buried him alive in Acts of Vengance and that Hydra! Cap offered his head in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Pfft. The only reason it's lasted this long is because of mass mind control.
    If the characters or the fans?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    When has Magneto allied with Red Skull? I just remember that Magneto buried him alive in Acts of Vengance and that Hydra! Cap offered his head in a box.
    Yeah, sorry, my mistake. That time Magneto "allied" with him, he was manipulated by Loki.

This isn't the real Mr. Sinister, though, it's an unstable mutant clone that's also a gossip columnist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    This isn't the real Mr. Sinister, though, it's an unstable mutant clone that's also a gossip columnist.
    Does that really make it any better?

I also don’t think Magneto KNOWS that Mr Sinister used to work for Nazis. He was pretty covert if i recall correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'm just saying, one guy worked for the Nazis and the other didn't, and it's the latter that's on Krakoa.

BANNED

Things will probably get bad when Hickman fires the Chekhov's gun that is Magneto's death. When he comes back, Charles might not want him to go the radical route he proposes and it will go downhill from there.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Wolverine knows, because he got the goods on Essex's involvement with weapon plus, way back in New X-Men. They recruited Sinister because of his 'good work' over in Europe. If anything, Magneto should be apoplectic that the dude jumped straight from human experimentation to carving up mutants. Moira was completely right to want to avoid him. He's not even a mutant.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I'm just saying, one guy worked for the Nazis and the other didn't, and it's the latter that's on Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Wolverine knows, because he got the goods on Essex's involvement with weapon plus, way back in New X-Men. They recruited Sinister because of his 'good work' over in Europe. If anything, Magneto should be apoplectic that the dude jumped straight from human experimentation to carving up mutants. Moira was completely right to want to avoid him. He's not even a mutant.
    This is where it gets sort of silly for me. I'm sure it's a point Hickman is making, but basically, this clone is being trusted because it has a X-gene. That is all.