Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Will mutants remain united?

Got a lot of power players on Krakoa. Will guys like Apocalypse, Mystique and Sabretooth stay under the umbrella of Krakoa, or will they eventually make their own path?

Xavier's gonna get kicked out first when he inevitably goes back to being a sapien simp.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

ELL OH ELL

X-Men is a tragedy, summer child.

Does anybody?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Of course not. Only a matter of time until Moira starts a mutant civil war in a bid to claim the mutant Iron Throne.

Then Queen Moira will pardon everyone who stood against her. Except Charles and Erik.

BANNED

I'm thinking Mystique's gonna break rank first. Like, she's already waited x amount of years for Destiny, so her patience's bound to be wearing thin...she'll either go AWOL when they won't resurrect her...

Or.

They'll resurrect Irene, then kick the two of them off Krakoa...and then Mystique's just gonna go cause havoc with her wife either on the honeymoon or because they're bored. Or angry. Or both, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Of course not. Only a matter of time until Moira starts a mutant civil war in a bid to claim the mutant Iron Throne.

Then Queen Moira will pardon everyone who stood against her. Except Charles and Erik.
    Exactly. I think most mutant fans expect the worse but hope for the best. I hope Moira claims her throne but then as soon as we see the white of her eyes i shudder to think of all the reboot incoming threads. But then at least marvel has the next way to reboot the entire line of comics waiting in the wings.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Yeah, it's quite clear they will be the Krakoa version of the War of the Five Kings. They'll even have Sinister playing the role of Littlefinger.

BANNED

Of course not, Hickman has basically explicitly stated that things will go to **** sooner or later, and that this phase is the good before the really really bad. He already has 3 acts planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Of course not, Hickman has basically explicitly stated that things will go to **** sooner or later, and that this phase is the good before the really really bad. He already has 3 acts planned out.
    Can I get a quote?

BANNED

I'm guessing there will be some sort of fallout between Moria and Magneto leading to things going to hell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Can I get a quote?
    I'm sure someome else here will be able to find it a lot quicker than me, but it was from one of his very first interviews about HOX.

I see some Game of Thrones-style political machinations happening in the near future.

Astonishing Member

Either sinister dose creepy science things, apocalypse dose conquer things, moria becomes nimrod/ parinoyed things, glob son of Yog-Sothoth dose old one things, xavier dose mind powers thing or wolverine dose the things dooming them all.

In before Jean regains the Phoenix and pulls a Daenerys and burns Krakoa to the ground.

Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!