Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
I’ not really sure why this thread still lives, seeing that it was created around a fake rumor

If when the X-Books declare that all non-mutant/non-magical superhumans are part of the novissma lineage, and that by extension every Marvel hero since Jim Hammond is anti-mutant, we can start worrying. Until then it’s a bit chicken little-y

Because baselines are only permitted to pass through the gates with permission and if accompanied by a mutant. It doesn’t seem particularly hard to gain permission if Jubilee is raising Shogo on Krakoa proper and not in one of the habitats; so odds are any mutant Brian is on decent terms with can get him in (though probably not while Jamie’s being a pillock)

Didn’t they hook up in Age of X while their 616 minds were in the drivers seat.

As for the comparison between Hellfire and the EIC:
“you want me to become the East India Trading Company of mutantdom don’t you?”
“Yes.”
- Emma Frost and Charles Xavier, Powers of X #5

A promise of future dominion that is, by Moira’s own admission, a lie. Especially seeing as the fact that the non-X side possesses all the components for the Novissma path.

Besides, rising up into the air in Jerusalem and proclaiming your divinity works between after your big Lazarus plan.

In fairness, it’s impossible to ignore that House of M did screw over the X-Men. And that not throwing Wanda and Pietro to the the wolves in CC has screwed over every non-X franchise by Wanda’s presence.
I wouldn't go that far yet, but as events like Civil War and Days of Future Past have shown, it wouldn't take that much for humanity and/or the Sentinels to turn against the nonmutant superheroes as well, or decide once the mutants have been "dealt with" that it's the non-X-gene-bearing superhuman population's turn to burn, so to speak.