Abdelbari

Default the top , best , and complete Comics Books Price Guide for all the Comics Books

Would you please , let me know the top , best , and complete Comics Books Price Guide for all the Comics Books worldwide .

Quote Originally Posted by Abdelbari View Post
    Would you please , let me know the top , best , and complete Comics Books Price Guide for all the Comics Books worldwide .
    Are you nuts ? 80's of comics is impossible to sum up ! The Guide would be like the size of a dictionnary (no joke).

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

IIRC the longest running one is the Overstreet Guide that gets published annually.

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Are you nuts ? 80's of comics is impossible to sum up ! The Guide would be like the size of a dictionnary (no joke).
    yeah, it is pretty large. But you can buy and download a PDF version for $29.99
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-28-2020 at 01:48 AM.

With stuff like eBay I'm not sure price guides have much relevance anymore.

Try comicspriceguide.com for a general idea that's all in one place. The market is crazy right now, though, so ebay is the best resource to know what a comic sells for NOW. It's not a good idea to jump into buying and selling as a novice right now.