Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I regret reading, and worse, buying this title.

The Superman/Wonder Woman "battle" was utter rubbish.

What was the point of this limited series anyway? Another retread of but much shorter than EARTH 2-WORLD'S END where Lois was also the storyteller?

Diana needed Rick Grimes to teach her some basics on how to fight a zombie. They all did, actually.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

I can totally accept the ending of this series being a bad thing, but the way Wonder Woman "failed" here is BEYOND pathetic, considering she even had "backup," not that it was even necessary. Surely, they could have come up with something better as to why Wonder Woman failed to kill Superman. Oh wait, if Batman could NOT do it, then what more hope that we have for WW.

And also put Kryptonite on the sword of Athena; why was that even necessary? Jeez.

Lol...

Fantastic Member

Also, if the GL Corpos and a Guardian was involved, what were WW's gods doing? Surely, it was also in their best interest to ensure Earth survived, unless they were killed off earlier in the series?

TT