Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    But, but, they’re fabulous! And the idea of Gambit or Apocalypse dealing with Gatecrasher... she can’t still be living on Brighton Pier.
    Gatecrasher was recently in Mr & Mrs X so I'm happy they got an appearance there.
    I definitely agree on Feron, Kylun and Micromax. All fun characters. Are any of them mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    But, but, they’re fabulous! And the idea of Gambit or Apocalypse dealing with Gatecrasher... she can’t still be living on Brighton Pier.
    I want to see ALL of that! But people are having a hard enough time with Otherworld. Imagine trying to add in the other stuff on top of that! If we’re lucky, we’ll get to see some of the things we love from the past. I’m hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Gatecrasher was recently in Mr & Mrs X so I'm happy they got an appearance there.
    I definitely agree on Feron, Kylun and Micromax. All fun characters. Are any of them mutants?
    Gatecrasher’s appearance in MMX was an absolute high point for me.

As to ‘are they mutants’, I know that Kylun is. I think Micromax is a mutate, and Feron is/was basically a magic elf...

Edit: Micromax is apparently a mutant! I thought he was given his powers by the British government. Happy to be wrong!
    Last edited by zinderel; 10-30-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I can leave any exposition about Otherworld and the mantle of Captain Britain to later stories. Mentioning Magik even if just to explain why she is not there could probably be done just as mentioning Sage, Cypher and Kwannon was done. Not a big deal to me, I already made my complaints about that level of writing known in the preview.

That said, I do think the data pages could have maybe at least been split between magick stuff that I do not think I am the only one who got nothing out of so that one of the pages could have been about Otherworld or Captain Britain or the Braddock family.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It just didnt fit the narrative. You just wanted someone to stop and be like hey Magik does magic?

I mean I guess they could have since that's what they did with Jubilee.

But I'm fine without them mentioning Selene or Magik.
    Data pages would have been a perfect place to lay it out

Love love loved it! Obviously because it has my favorite gal in it (and most of the Blue team) but also found the art to be beautiful and I love that we're stepping outside of Krakoa a bit here. Magic and mystery, bring it on Excalibur!

That last shot of Betsy in her new costume was divine.

I'm starting to love Apocalypse. And kudos to the fans out there who said he was going to try to experiment on Shogo. LOL!

Now time to read what you lovely people have to say.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Were people bitching this much when Remender had an arc in Otherworld during Uncanny X-Force?
    It was a good Braddock family story and there was no mention of En Sabah Nur being a shaman so no.

"Cable was right!"

I don't want her to use Magik. The context isn't as dark and demonic as Dead Souls was, plus she's too OP these days. Bring in Syrin instead!

Selene tapping into this new, X-Shaped mutant magic would be nice in future stories.

Actually I agree. I think the one data page could have been used for OtherWorld and the Braddock lineage.

And another to tell the readers the different types of magic.

Ill give you guys that one. Just because I wanted one for myself and would also have liked to see those

Selene is currently trapped in the Captain America series where he remains a fugitive while in the rest of the comics he is free to be with the Avengers. So, it is possible that the other writers prefer to wait to see how that ends before using Selene.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I thought the issue was meh. it was kinda boring to me.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Selene is currently trapped in the Captain America series where he remains a fugitive while in the rest of the comics he is free to be with the Avengers. So, it is possible that the other writers prefer to wait to see how that ends before using Selene.
    I actually would like to see how her Russian connections work in Marauders. She'd be a perfect Black Queen working the black market with Shaw. But she cray

Fantastic Member

Nope cuz the art and plot set up was much better

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I actually would like to see how her Russian connections work in Marauders. She'd be a perfect Black Queen working the black market with Shaw. But she cray
    I don't think theres ever been so much talk about a character after shes only had one panel in house of x.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    I have to disagree here. Morgan is crazy over powered in MU. Her easily beating Brian makes sense.
    You'd think so, but the last time she showed up, she got defeated by Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman