Default The Indominus Rex (Jurassic World) vs The Wendigo (Stephen King's Pet Sematary)

I wonder if that'd be a stalemate here.

I thought this Wendigo was a evil spirit that possesses dead things buried in its turf.

The only fight would be reanimated stuff vs the science lizard. As said lizard cannot hurt it and spirit cannot touch it directly.

Yes, stalemate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I thought this Wendigo was a evil spirit that possesses dead things buried in its turf.

The only fight would be reanimated stuff vs the science lizard. As said lizard cannot hurt it and spirit cannot touch it directly.

Yes, stalemate.
    Yeah let there be stalemate!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 10-31-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    In the original novel it's a supernatural monster roaming what is implied to be a forest in another dimension.

It does have that ability to reanimate and "infect" corpses and also has mental powers. At his most powerful he could influence people far away from the forest and make corpses he possessed mimic dead people voices.

But it's also, like, a huge monster. Big enough to leave huge footprints and uproot trees like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    In the original novel it's a supernatural monster roaming what is implied to be a forest in another dimension.

It does have that ability to reanimate and "infect" corpses and also has mental powers. At his most powerful he could influence people far away from the forest and make corpses he possessed mimic dead people voices.

But it's also, like, a huge monster. Big enough to leave huge footprints and uproot trees like nothing.
    Book Wendigo wins for sure then.