Extraordinary Member

Default Code 8 - new film starring Stephen and Robbie Amell

Entertainment Weekly has a trailer and preview of the new film Code 8 starring Arrow's Stephen Amell and his cousin Robbie (The Tomorrow People).

https://ew.com/movies/2019/10/30/cod...-robbie-amell/

Looks pretty cool to me.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Entertainment Weekly has a trailer and preview of the new film Code 8 starring Arrow's Stephen Amell and his cousin Robbie (The Tomorrow People).

https://ew.com/movies/2019/10/30/cod...-robbie-amell/

Looks pretty cool to me.
    I backed this back in 2016. Can't wait to finally see it!

How big a release this movie gonna get?

Assume Stephen is counting on this to help in break into film after Turtles didnt do much for him

The Amell family can't stay away from superpowers .

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    How big a release this movie gonna get?

Assume Stephen is counting on this to help in break into film after Turtles didnt do much for him
    Doubtful. I've always had the impression that this was less about making himself a bankable star, and more about wanting to work with Robbie. Otherwise, instead of crowdfunding the movie, they might have tried shopping it to Netflix or Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Doubtful. I've always had the impression that this was less about making himself a bankable star, and more about wanting to work with Robbie. Otherwise, instead of crowdfunding the movie, they might have tried shopping it to Netflix or Amazon.
    Why? Robbies been in more movies then I can recall Stphen being in. The Duff was a studio movie and The Babysitters was a big hit for Netflix. Stephen I've only seen on TV and the one turtles movie.

Anyway there is a rumor Stphen is being considered for Moonknight. I highly doubt it. He need to dive into some drastically different roles to get out of that Green Arrow box hes in right now before he can play another hero imo. Especialy another Hooded brooding guy who can go to some dark places.

Anyway there is a rumor Stphen is being considered for Moonknight. I highly doubt it. He need to dive into some drastically different roles to get out of that Green Arrow box hes in right now before he can play another hero imo. Especialy another Hooded brooding guy who can go to some dark places.
    Last I heard they were going for someone Jewish for Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Last I heard they were going for someone Jewish for Moon Knight.
    What does that mean? Any actor can play Jewish. Sam jackson can be Jewish in a movie. Are they looking for someone who looks like JESSIE eisenberg or SETH Rogen? Like a stereo typical jew? That one perplexes me because I'm Polynesian and Jewish andbthey aint looking for me

Why? Robbies been in more movies then I can recall Stphen being in. The Duff was a studio movie and The Babysitters was a big hit for Netflix. Stephen I've only seen on TV and the one turtles movie.
    Again, this project for Stephen was about getting to work with his cousin, not about him wanting to become a bigger movie star. I was at Heroes and Villains when they announced this back in 2016. He specifically said they they were always looking for a project to work on together, but nothing ever came up. So they decided to do this.