Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Full grown adults can be generated from thin air, the most brilliant mutant geneticist in the world lives in the island, literal reality warpers just chill walking around....I think anyone assuming only traditional baby making methods is showing short sidedness and a lack of creativity on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Krakoa already needs a supreme court to interpret the law have we learned nothing from the founding fathers.
    You mean not pay taxes and owning slaves?
    Krakoa can do better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Why are you only concerned about women? It takes two to have kids and a father is going to have just as much responsibility raising a child as a mother.
    YAAAS!!!
    BOLDED& EMBIGGENED for those who need to see this
    Xavier
    Cyclops
    Archangel
    Wolverine
    Apocalypse
    Longshot
    Magneto
    *Cannonball

Ain't seen none of these Dudes take the lead in childrearing. The X-Women have done enough
    GrindrStone(D)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

it takes two to tango. therefore no.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    You mean not pay taxes and owning slaves?
    Krakoa can do better!

YAAAS!!!
    BOLDED& EMBIGGENED for those who need to see this
    Xavier
    Cyclops
    Archangel
    Wolverine
    Apocalypse
    Longshot
    Magneto
    *Cannonball

Ain't seen none of these Dudes take the lead in childrearing. The X-Women have done enough
    You know what? Those guys should give birth to them too.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger could do it, so can they.

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    You know what? Those guys should give birth to them too.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger could do it, so can they.
    Don't forget Danny Devito...
    buuut
    OMG I lOOOOOved that movie!! I literally thought it was a documentary about a pregnant man
    #smdh
    Thank it's not a reality (yet) I woulda filled up my Abortion stamp card by now
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

As a woman, I do find the whole thing a little...odd. Yes, there are ways around pregnancy, clearly, but at the same time, it is a uniquely feminine burden. Given Hickman's own history with writing women, I'm not sure he'll explore it.

That being said, I do think he's setting up a bit of a battle between the women of the X-Men, particularly between Moira and women like Emma Frost and Mystique. Moira is a woman who seemingly keeps other women at a distance, while at the same time, she sees the men around her as her toys. And to Hickman's credit, he actually does explore just how someone like Moira would come to this conclusion, especially given her relationship to Destiny and Charles Xavier. Meanwhile, Emma Frost isn't a nice person, but she is able to build relationships with other women which are sort of healthy and which build her up as a person. Even if Jean got Scott, Emma is able to be an adult and let bygones be bygones. She sees Kitty Pride as a valuable tool and comrade.

And Mystique is going to want Destiny back. It's that simple.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    As a woman, I do find the whole thing a little...odd. Yes, there are ways around pregnancy, clearly, but at the same time, it is a uniquely feminine burden. Given Hickman's own history with writing women, I'm not sure he'll explore it.
    Except that it was never supposed to be about pregnancy. And of course, to claim Hickman doesn't know how to write women is non-sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Even if Jean got Scott, Emma is able to be an adult and let bygones be bygones. .
    Heh...you're not really been paying attention to the books, have you?

The sooner mutants learn that the future of life lies in A.I., the better. Make more mutant machines.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The sooner mutants learn that the future of life lies in A.I., the better. Make more mutant machines.
    Okay what's with all these Emma avatars what's going on? Is this like that weird YT thing?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Except that it was never supposed to be about pregnancy. And of course, to claim Hickman doesn't know how to write women is non-sense.

Heh...you're not really been paying attention to the books, have you?
    Well, she ain't trying to rape Scott, so that's an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'm still waiting on a pro-mutant, Krakoan bio-tech Nimrod.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think the X-men need sex or pregnancies to have babies, they have other methods.

The answer is a fairly clear "no" since they have the ability to resurrect the missing 17 million mutants or so. You want to have a kid, go ahead, we'll be cranking out about three hundo to three fiddy a day down in the hatchery. They are literally making more mutants.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Okay what's with all these Emma avatars what's going on? Is this like that weird YT thing?
    FluffyCyclopsRLZ's idea.

Dear CBR collective,

In the spirit of hugs and friendship and appreciation of the successful X-Franchise, may I humbly suggest we start rocking avatars inspired by Jonathan Hickman's alleged gallery of eeevvviiil, scenery-chewing meanies? For instance, we could start with an Emma Frost avatar week. Then Cyclops. Then Magneto. Then Emma Frost again. Just because.

Sincerely,

Fluffy

It is not make more babies but make more mutants. They have around sixteen millions to bring back, just from Genosha.