Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

In my opinion, Orlando is no great shakes as a writer, his writing lacks a bit of finesse so I’m certainly not expecting amazing things from him beyond just standard superhero fare which, to be fair, is more than Wilson had to offer.

It doesn’t help that he’s paired with Jesus Merino whose style I find quite unflattering to say the least, it does the story no favours

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    In my opinion, Orlando is no great shakes as a writer, his writing lacks a bit of finesse so I’m certainly not expecting amazing things from him beyond just standard superhero fare which, to be fair, is more than Wilson had to offer.

It doesn’t help that he’s paired with Jesus Merino whose style I find quite unflattering to say the least, it does the story no favours

I wouldn't be too worried about Jesus Merino as the book seems to constantly change artists every few issues or so. Hopefully once the book is back on monthly status, we'll get a regular A or B list artist on this title.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I wouldn't be too worried about Jesus Merino as the book seems to constantly change artists every few issues or so. Hopefully once the book is back on monthly status, we'll get a regular A or B list artist on this title.
    Wonder Woman is going monthly this month and Leagueofcomicgeeks.com lists Jesus Merino as the artist for the next 3 issues, not including the #750 supersized issue which he will also be a part of

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    This is pretty much what I wanted to say as well
    I find the issue ok, unremarcable but not boring and then that final page, wow!

- Wonder Woman saved my life so I better become a super soldier for the benefit of society
    - Btw your parents were white supremacist terrorist
    - well I guess now I know what to do "Puts on Nazi armor"

WHAT!

It is so incredibly abrupt
    Yeah, that is where Orlando caused my eyes to roll. "Gee, I'm not even going to confront/talk/have a heart-to-heart with Diana before becoming evil Nazi supervillain. THAT makes perfect sense."

Not feeling hopeful for Orlando's run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Seeing Diana face off against Grodd was a nice change of pace. I loved how Orlando had her block Grodd's mental attacks by tying the Lasso around her head!
    Really? Whatever happened to villains should never switch rogues galleries and only tangle with the hero's they were created for?