Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Yay, Miguel is back jack!
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Okay, now Foreigner must use his hypnosis or something else, or Sable will die.

Oh hey, Spencer remembers Tempest .

Black Cat is the only white-haired female who should call Peter "Spider," and...no offense to Tereasa, but I think Sable would trounce her in a straight up fight. Even her gun is bigger .

Astonishing Member

Just one thing. Why is Miguel back into his classic outfit? Last time we checked, Miguel remained with his ANAD Spider-Man 2099's outfit, while his future son kept the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh hey, Spencer remembers Tempest .

Black Cat is the only white-haired female who should call Peter "Spider," and...no offense to Tereasa, but I think Sable would trounce her in a straight up fight. Even her gun is bigger .
    Yeah, when I saw that "Spider" I was wondering when the hell Felicia got there, and I got more confused when it turned out it was Sable saying that lol.

Also Foreigner is calling her "darling", are they back together? Guess Spidey is right about her having terrible taste in men, it's even funnier if you keep in mind she used to have a crush on him

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Just one thing. Why is Miguel back into his classic outfit? Last time we checked, Miguel remained with his ANAD Spider-Man 2099's outfit, while his future son kept the original one.
    Because ignoring rushed angry PAD endings is a staple at the Spidey offices

they also ignore that the year is now 2100 but once again they dont care unless its fits their story
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Because ignoring rushed angry PAD endings is a staple at the Spidey offices
    You just made me flash back to the ending of Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider. Thank you for that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I mean, the real reason is the blue and red suit is just wayyyy more iconic and popular then the ANAD suit.

iMan 42s

To be fair, it's entirely possible it's obsolete in the future since it was made in decades prior. Technology of 2099 (now 2100) wouldn't necessarily hold up from the modern day as even Doctor Doom found out (though there was a little more to it than that).

Miguel's costume was also just something he had. The costume itself being a costume he had from an event he attended so it's within the realm of possibility he could just get another if the need arose. Real world technology can become next to impossible to repair at a point given the tools and resources for it may no longer exist at a point and eventually replacing parts or fixing whats there may be untenable.

That being said I'm not sure given it once again sets Miguel from 2099 and Doom is in his blue outfit meaning he's not yet president. Spider-man meets Spider-man 2099 (which would be canonical to this Miguel) was released in 1995 and in that year Doom was in his red presidential armor by January whereas this was November. So in reality it might actually be a continuity error.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You just made me flash back to the ending of Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider. Thank you for that.
    Was a good thing to ignore that one at least, even if it was Marvel's own doing to have it happen in the first place

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Me too. Still hate it.