Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So is it still "2099" when Miguel is sent back? For all this time, has he only been Spider-Man for less than a year?

Just saying... I know Marvel wants to reaffirm the 2099-era characters, but shouldn't it be 2100-2105 by now? lol..
    it was literally 2100 when Miguel ended his series but no one wants to talk about that
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    it was literally 2100 when Miguel ended his series but no one wants to talk about that
    Probably because 2099 was seen as too much a part of the brand for that to change.

Chameleon must have either a death wish or is also being manipulated by the demon stalking Peter, why? Because that is the only explanation I can find for him being part of an assassination attempt on Doctor Doom! Even if it's a Doombot it still is an attack he will take personally and will go after anyone involved.

The interesting thing with Sable here is Spencer's take on her reappearance and personally, this makes more sense for me...though I kind of did ship her and Peter when she nearly confessed to him.

Chameleon always wanted to destroy the capitalist world (ASM #306-307)
    Last edited by Hugo Strange; 11-07-2019 at 08:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Chameleon always wanted to destroy the capitalist world (ASM #306-307)
    Why is he attacking Latveria then? And serving Symkaria? The former is an absolute monarchy that practises economic autarky and the latter is another capitalist east European failed state.

No Gleason Betty, grrr...

Gleason Doom, goooood...

Sable head explodo, great!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    I'm surprised that there is still Infinity Formula floating around. OG Nick Fury gave the last of it to Bucky when he was mortally wounded during Fear Itself. Although, that is one event Marvel might want to forget lol.
    Nah, clearly by this point Old Fury was senile, and forgot the rest of the Infinity Formulas he has stached

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Why is he attacking Latveria then? And serving Symkaria? The former is an absolute monarchy that practises economic autarky and the latter is another capitalist east European failed state.
    It doesn't really look like he's strictly in Symkaria's side, he does show that he's profiting from more sides than just one, plus in ASM#23, Chameleon says that "there won't be much left (of the world) by the time I'm finished", so the side he's on seems to be, oblivion.

Gleason/Wilson draw every villain I like please

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

That Kindred and Doom image is godlike.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Hm, Sable's current situation is interesting, makes sense that she wouldn't have escaped from that lab unscathed too, wonder where that's going, specially how they plan on getting more Infinity Formula with SHIELD being gone.

Weird that her and Foreigner are getting along now, like, they used to try to kill each other for sports, or maybe back in the 80's the got along just fine outside of the killing attempts? I'm not sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    I'm surprised that there is still Infinity Formula floating around. OG Nick Fury gave the last of it to Bucky when he was mortally wounded during Fear Itself. Although, that is one event Marvel might want to forget lol.
    Wouldn't a dose of Super Soldier Serum do her better than the Infinity Formula...and there are a lot of Super Soldiers running around out there.

and as far as Silver and Foreigner...he is a man in love. They may have been trying to kill each other when she was healthy....but now she is hurting. He may be a stone cold killer but the woman he loves needs him.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Wouldn't a dose of Super Soldier Serum do her better than the Infinity Formula...and there are a lot of Super Soldiers running around out there.

and as far as Silver and Foreigner...he is a man in love. They may have been trying to kill each other when she was healthy....but now she is hurting. He may be a stone cold killer but the woman he loves needs him.
    Why not both the Super-Soldier Serum and Infinity Formula, like what Mockingbird was injected with to save her life in Brian Bendis's New Avengers?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Why not both the Super-Soldier Serum and Infinity Formula, like what Mockingbird was injected with to save her life in Brian Bendis's New Avengers?
    My point is that SSS is usually just one dose...whereas the IF is something you have to keep taking.

There are a lot more people walking around with SSS in their blood they could try to get a transfusion from....considering Eli's situation we know that is something that works with the SSS. Just need to find one with a matching blood type or who is O+. It would be funny (weird) if they got the blood from Krieger Frau as she is a Nazi and Sable hunts them.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 11-07-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Kindred be like:

I guess? I'm not sure how good Super Soldier Serum is at healing.

But hey, maybe Sable wants to live longer while she's at it .

Yeah that's weird for me, "Ah yeah, she's healthy, gotta kill her. Oh shit, she's hurt, gotta save her" lol.

Maybe it's a case where they try to kill each other for sports but don't actually expect it to, I vaguely recal one sending a gift to the other with a bomb, and Sable only found out there was one because there was something there that made it obvious there was a bomb, but maybe I'm remembering badly, it's been a while since I checked that out.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 11-07-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

My point is that SSS is usually just one dose...whereas the IF is something you have to keep taking.

There are a lot more people walking around with SSS in their blood they could try to get a transfusion from....considering Eli's situation we know that is something that works with the SSS. Just need to find one with a matching blood type or who is O+. It would be funny (weird) if they got the blood from Krieger Frau as she is a Nazi and Sable hunts them.
    That would be interesting, just for the absolute awkwardness that would ensue.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    To be fair, it's a time-travel story about a future that is constantly being tweaked. This could just take place before the Slott/PAD runs.

Or, the entire future of 2099-2100 and Slott/PAD's runs could now be an alternate 2099 future, and THIS 2099 is another 2099 very similar to the one from Slott/PAD's runs but without those events happening.

TBH, I'm pretty uninspired by yet more Spidey 2099. Is it really that fertile ground for exploration that we need another relaunch so soon? And using ASM to do so again?

The costume is rad, though, and Gleeson looks to have a fresh lease on life away from DC.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!