Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    More world-building. That homey family feeling that the New Mutants always have with each other. At least three hugs. These are the criteria I'm basing issue one on and I demand that all three needs be met.
    Doubt

10char
    "Cable was right!"

After Sam and the X-force crew were about to return t the past, he had said he was gonna head back home to Izzy and Josiah.

Personally, I think the New Mutants are asking a very odd thing of Cannonball if they want him to go to Krakoa. We know that Broo was visiting and Corsair was just dropping by on his family, but Sam is married to a flatscan with a mutant kid and I don't know why Bobby would want him to live in a place that is mutants-only. The most I can see happening is that a Krakoan plant is given to the Imperial Guard. I do want Cannonball checking Krakoa out and reuniting with Husk and Icarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Doubt

10char
    A giant group hug also counts

Sounds good! I'm really excited for tomorrow.

I need to change my Magneto avatar to celebrate.
    Last edited by Veitha; 11-05-2019 at 12:35 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Newsrama's 8/10 is what I might go with.

AiPT mark like pre-school teachers. Newsrama marks like old school Catholic teachers.
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Are they implying that Illyana isn't an intergalactic teleporter here; that the Krakoan flower is the only way that they can get home?

I have the headcanon that Illyana Throws Fights so that the rest of mutantkind doesn't feel irrelevant, but this thing of knocking out Magik so that the cast can be imperiled started in TNM #16 and has continued ever since.

I'm bored of it; I want the writers to figure out something else, like having her get called away to teleport other people.