Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    BANNED

I love Dannith's art. Although sometimes she tends to draw Laura a tad top-heavy (although that seems to be her style for women in general).

I noticed it too. At least here, she's not

Cool. Post as much fanart as you can. Need to keep this topic alive until the Wolverine series starts

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Cool. Post as much fanart as you can. Need to keep this topic alive until the Wolverine series starts
    We can have discussions on anything anytime regarding the character here, no need to wait until an appearance, just engage

I absolutely love this artist she does draw laura more so then other characters, id love to see her draw more Daken and maybe even through Gabby in there too, i just love how she illustrates these snikt character

Any one remember Donna Keil From Daken Dark Wolverine Rob Williams run, and if so what did you guys think of her as a character as well as her being a sort of foil for Daken while he was in LA? Also would anyone like to see her return( despite how unlikely that may seem) as well as thoughts on the dynamic those two had together.

BANNED

All I remember is disliking the run. She came first but now shed feel like a copypaste of what Magneto and Briar have going and I find that dynamic much more interesting.

I want Daken and Miss Sinister to meet up again.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    All I remember is disliking the run. She came first but now shed feel like a copypaste of what Magneto and Briar have going and I find that dynamic much more interesting.

I want Daken and Miss Sinister to meet up again.
    Daken and Miss Sinister, I almost forgot they were a thing, sort of. Well, she tried to manipulate him and fail at the end. Is Miss. Sinister on the island? If so, if she and Daken were to see each other again, what would you like to see happen?

BANNED

I want them to try to kill each other and **** and try to take over the Hellfire Club together. I enjoyed what I read of Daken/X23 but a good Daken/Kate rivalry would be hella fun. I used to want him to show up in Fallen Angels but since Marauders is shaping up to be Queer City Central I might just change my mind.

Tieing him to another main Xcharacter then Logan could help him show up in more books. And that ting with Iceman dont count.

I want them to try to kill each other and **** and try to take over the Hellfire Club together. I enjoyed what I read of Daken/X23 but a good Daken/Kate rivalry would be hella fun. I used to want him to show up in Fallen Angels but since Marauders is shaping up to be Queer City Central I might just change my mind.

Tieing him to another main Xcharacter then Logan could help him show up in more books. And that ting with Iceman dont count.
    If it's written by Liu or Bunn, I am down with your idea, I like it~

And drawn by Jorge Molina. ;3

And that Iceman story that features Daken should have never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Daken and Miss Sinister, I almost forgot they were a thing, sort of. Well, she tried to manipulate him and fail at the end. Is Miss. Sinister on the island? If so, if she and Daken were to see each other again, what would you like to see happen?
    lol no, they weren't. She tried to brainwash and use him when he was already mindewiped, and Daken stabbed her in return. He was always used and manipulated by someone in his life, if he ever be with her again after what happened between them, then that would just make him a total loser…

for a fun rivalry he should find someone else. And I agree, Marauders and Hellfire Club would be a better place for Daken than Fallen Angels. I always want a Laura/Daken team up, and he cans till show up, but I'd choose something else for him as a permanent role, especially that FA's fate seems uncertain.

God, he really needs interaction with other characters outside of Logan, and yeah, that could help him to show up more then. The Iceman series did more damage than good to him... Enough of the throw-away plot device roles.
    Last edited by DAHX; 12-03-2019 at 02:34 PM.

I want him to stay far away from Iceman. That series was a mess. Maybe have him hang out with Shatterstar and Rictor, if Rictor can get his **** together.

Shatterstar's miniseries was fantastic, btw.

Dakens bin showing up alot in the background in books, i believe he'll have some kind of interaction but most likely in X-force before anything else or only X-force then the subsequent wolverine series considering percy is the only writer openly stating a desire to implement him into the story

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    is she even a mutant? Sinister just squeaked in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    is she even a mutant? Sinister just squeaked in.
    Honestly, I don’t think writers even remember Claudine was an unwilling test subject Sinister was using as a means of cheating death. Every time she’s appeared since the Liu Daken/X-23 books she’s gleefully embraced his whole mad scientist shtick. They’ve turned her into a literal Sinister 2.0 and completely dropped the fact she was a victim of his experiments just trying to preserve her own mind.