Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I don't know who Raze is. Rian is stupid garbage. Just copy/paste Daken's backstory on a generic as hell Emma Frost lookalike. Ugh.
    Raze was an AU kid Wolverine had with Mystique.

Honestly they need to stop giving Logan children, imo. It's starting to become shallow & cheap shock-value gimmick.

Logan needs a vasectomy. He should be the exception to the "make more mutants" law.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Logan needs a vasectomy. He should be the exception to the "make more mutants" law.
    I don't think his healing factor makes it possible. But he could at least be using controlling or something. He makes Zeus look like a better practitioner of that.

I'm ignoring what you just and I'm imagining Raze as Logan and Nightcrawler's kid and you can't take that away from me.

Don't compare Logan to Zeus! Logan is a lot of things, but serial rapist isn't one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Raze was an AU kid Wolverine had with Mystique.

Honestly they need to stop giving Logan children, imo. It's starting to become shallow & cheap shock-value gimmick.
    But isn’t Raze as a baby supposed to be in present? Or that’s in the au too? Or just ignored lol

They should stop giving Logan children… it’s super annoying and cheap as you said. Laura and Daken have been around for a long time and are established characters by now, and at least they are different from each other, but there really shouldn’t be more. Especially not in a side story (Marvel Comics Presents) just to quickly leave something behind as a writer in Logan’s history, before another writer taking over Wolverine…

He should be!

I'm ignoring what you just and I'm imagining Raze as Logan and Nightcrawler's kid and you can't take that away from me.
    It doesn't work that way mate.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

I don't know who Raze is. Rian is stupid garbage. Just copy/paste Daken's backstory on a generic as hell Emma Frost lookalike. Ugh.
    lol you're right, both her backstory and her look were just copy-pasted. people thought she was Logan and Emma's daughter, it's funny

There was that metal, "Carbonadium" that stopped the healing factor, maybe it would work to give him a vasectomy, because damn. He certainly is not a serial rapist but he is irresponsible as ****.

Somebody remember the red hand arc, when dozens of Logan childs are reunited and try to claim vengeance on Logan? Just to get killed before he even realize that all them are their children.

And to add at the list, there is the son he abandoned in Savage Land and his adoptive daughter who never visits.

Really Logan is a "F" in parenting
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    There was that metal, "Carbonadium" that stopped the healing factor, maybe it would work to give him a vasectomy, because damn. He certainly is not a serial rapist but he is irresponsible as ****.

Somebody remember the red hand arc, when dozens of Logan childs are reunited and try to claim vengeance on Logan? Just to get killed before he even realize that all them are their children.

And to add at the list, there is the son he abandoned in Savage Land and his adoptive daughter who never visits.

Really Logan is a "F" in parenting
    I don't understand why they keep giving Logan these stories and more children, but never letting him be a parent or to have any normal interaction with them... It's just stupid to have so many children around but no real reason for them to exist

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    What has Remender not ruined...

Unffff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Fun fact, that Secret Wars cover from the first scan was done by Chip.

Daken: Dark Wolverine.

I believe the Hambit interaction was during his crossover with X-23. I believe it was #8.

I'm super late but thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Neither should have Raze. He’s even worse. Or Rien.
    oh, i definitely agree. it's just a bad design. not sure where the Mystique/Wolverine "romance" even came from. she was devoted to Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Neither should have Raze. He’s even worse. Or Rien. They really not trying to be original aymore.

I hated it. Daken moved on from his hatred towards Logan after he died and got some very needed development finally, and then the very same writer ignored it all and Daken suddenly wanted to kill Logan again (even though he was written reluctant), and he was there only for getting killed off by Logan again like in Remender’s run… I was initially excited for Daken being there when Logan came back because I thought Daken’s development would be continued and not his daddy issues. Let’s hope their next interaction will be better and that the writers can finally decide one direction for them and consistently write that.
    Now i never hated raze i wouldnt say im a fan of Raze but i feel more could have bin done to flesh him out but marvels not great at that sort of thing unless the character is popular and makes them money. But rein seemed like Soule wanted to make his own version of Daken but with a magical girl flair and damn near identical back story which was insulting. As for Jimmy Hudson i actually really liked him i remember back in 2011 or 2010 when he was introduced and i was intrigued i read his ultimate x-men books and liked them and when it was revealed he survived the 616 and 1610 convergence i was happy to see him, though i feel like marvel just couldn't figure out what to do with him towards the end of X blues run.....wait would jimmy be eligible to take up residence on krokoa right?
    Last edited by Dark Gulo; 11-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    oh, i definitely agree. it's just a bad design. not sure where the Mystique/Wolverine "romance" even came from. she was devoted to Destiny.
    Sure mystique is pretty devoted to destiny but she f$#@ed victor creed and had a child with him, as well as an acutual demon which gave us nightcrawler, id say her tastes are pretty eclectic

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Gulo View Post
    Sure mystique is pretty devoted to destiny but she f$#@ed victor creed and had a child with him, as well as an acutual demon which gave us nightcrawler, id say her tastes are pretty eclectic
    i took the former to be something she did because she was acting as a spy. look how she treated the offspring of that liason. and don't get me started on Azazel and the stupidity of taking a brilliant/tragic origin story and turning it into some demon vs angel mutant clan bull****.

Extraordinary Member

I really want Logan to meet Jimmy, especially with the Krakoan status quo. I don't think that he would go to the island and with his Poison infection, I question if he would be allowed in, but I would like Logan to meet him, especially with the hints that Logan will probably have a good-or at least better-relationship with Laura and Daken.