Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Anyway Daken and Shinobi are both on the island atm. This is the best opportunity for a bisexual double patricide party. If not now, when? If not us, who???

Was Shinobi confirmed to be alive and being on Krakoa?

Remender made him a tank top wearing beer chugging douchebro which was decades removed from the work Liu had been doing on the character to the point it was offensive. Im still seething over that one.

Anyway Daken and Shinobi are both on the island atm. This is the best opportunity for a bisexual double patricide party. If not now, when? If not us, who???

I've been saying Shionbi and Daken need to meet up for years. Now add Christian Frost and we have very interesting new Hellfire Club.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I've been saying Shionbi and Daken need to meet up for years. Now add Christian Frost and we have very interesting new Hellfire Club.
    ...yeah, do want.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Bless you : D
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Daken’s on the island.......Johnny is gonna be appearing in the mini......mister zdarsky please give us bi johnny rights

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Was Shinobi confirmed to be alive and being on Krakoa?
    I think for all the currently deceased mutants, it’s a Schrödinger’s cat situation. They can bring those characters onboard at any time so technically they’re already alive. Or dead until use, depending on how you want to look at it.

BANNED

Throw in Claudine.

Would be powerful

I mean, you're not wrong

Yeah Laura and Gabby are a good influence for Daken through them he's learned how to open up emotionally and care about people well at least his two sister anyway. The death of his father was the catalyst for his growth in that direction but Laura and Gabby were most impactful

BANNED

I dont want a functional Daken tbh he works best as a sadistic, power hungry and cunning bastard.

I guess there are 2 types of Daken fans; the ones who like seeing him grow as a person while still being kind of a mess, and the ones who like him as a sadistic bastard.

I'm in the first group. Second type feels like a Sabretooth copy.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I guess there are 2 types of Daken fans; the ones who like seeing him grow as a person while still being kind of a mess, and the ones who like him as a sadistic bastard.

I'm in the first group. Second type feels like a Sabretooth copy.
    I personally think that he is a sadistic bastard, buuuut that doesn't mean that he has to kept being a sadistic bastard, I like when a character has development across the years, so I love that at least he cares about Laura and gets away with Gabby even if he is still unable to function with anybody else. I like him being manipulator, cunning and power hungry while having a little soft point to his sisters.

His interactions with Laura and Gaby were some of my favorites moments in All New Wolverine. IMO.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Honestly, he was best written by Liu. He was manipulative and growing as a person, especially when he first met with Laura. Liu truly knew how to write a complex character.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Honestly, he was best written by Liu. He was manipulative and growing as a person, especially when he first met with Laura. Liu truly knew how to write a complex character.
    Think my favourite depiction was in All-New Wolverine.
    He'd grown as a person following all the ups and downs plus his interaction with his family was fantastically written.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    He'd grown as a person following all the ups and downs plus his interaction with his family was fantastically written.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    I just remembered that he was the one who came up with "Honey Badger". Iconic.

BANNED

I loved the DW/X23 crossover by Liu but hated what little I read of Taylors Laura so Im really in no hurry to find out what he did w Daken.