Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If the Dawn of X relaunch has an X-Men/Spider-Man crossover, what should it be?

I was kind of thinking about this due to the DoX relaunch having an X-Men/Fantastic Four crossover mini. What if there's one for Spider-Man? It makes sense -- two of Marvel's biggest cash cows in a crossover with a new status quo. I previously asked the Spider-board, but figured it was appropriate to ask here as well.

Let me know your ideas and we can discuss.

One idea I had is that Spider-Man can be a guest teacher at school in Krakoa. Non-mutants can enter with permission and maybe he can substitute for someone he's friends with as "Mr. Spider-Man". Seeing how Spidey reacts to the mutant paradise would be part of the appeal, as would him playing off all the mutants. There would probably be some kind of mission that forces Spidey to team up with a team of X-Men, because obviously.

So basically a spiritual sequel to 2015's Spider-Man and the X-Men, but in the new status quo.

What would be your ideas?

Remember, try to fit it in the current X-Men and Spider-Man status quos!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

As explained when this was brought up in the Spider-Man forum, the Empire State University lab headed by Dr. Curt Connors is studying one of the Krakoan plants given to humanity in exchange for Krakoa being recognized as its own nation-state by the UN. Peter Parker, as Connors' teaching assistant and having returned to postgraduate/doctorate studies at ESU, is one of the first in line to really see how it works, but then the project is threatened to be subverted by someone within or someone higher up who wants to weaponize it against mutants, even though Connors just wants to use it to heal human physical ailments without resorting to radical mutagenic changes like his Lizard formula would incur. Of course, the X-Men catch wind of someone at ESU trying to weaponize the Krakoan plant and they make moves to remove the plant and/or deal with that particular person.

Then it turns into a bit of a cluster-f*** when Peter intervenes as Spider-Man to prevent bloodshed and the person trying to weaponize the Krakoan plant attempts to make off with it and/or take an opportunistic potshot at one of the X-Men. This interrupts the X-Men's attempts to dissuade Spider-Man from interfering based on their long history of mutual respect, if not friendship, and Spider-Man's attempts to debate the ethics of what the X-Men are currently doing, and fighting ensues. Really, it's just the first phase of Spider-Man eventually being forced to decide what side he's on regarding the mutant-human conflict, which is now threatening to become an outright war, while the X-Men are forced to evaluate whether they can really bring themselves to fight against former allies/friends for the sake of mutantkind's future.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Peter and Bobby get drunk, wake up in bed together.

Madame Web

C746BB95-E4AA-4854-8CF1-234481BEA36A.jpg

Anyone else remember this?

X Marks the Spider....

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Madame Web
    So much yes, no more crap of

"I think you are the bad guy"
    "No, you are the bad guy"
    "Could be a third party be the bad guy?"
    "I dont know, that never has happened before"

* there is a third party

"We should team up, but i dont trust you"
    "Me neither"

*they win

"We are allies now, despite the fact that we were already allies before this, but i still dont fully trust you"
    "Me neither"
    Last edited by Lapsus; 10-31-2019 at 08:25 PM.

BANNED

Spider Man will be needing the Kraokan drugs to save lives and the X-Men are not sure if they should trust him. Peter loses his temper upon that offended by their attitude when they have seemingly accepted their former enemies yet are distrusting of him which leads to his eviction but he puts together a team of Prowler, Ghost Spider, Miles, Venom, Black Cat and the Fantastic Four to raid Krakoa.

Miles, Bombshell and Ganke are invited to visit Krakoa by Egg aka Goldballs.

Black Cat steals a Krakoan gateway plant, but it's really a ruse because she just wanted to get Gambit's attention to help her deal with the Thieves and Assassin's Guilds

A shipment of Krakoan drugs gets lost in transit and the Marauders track it down to Venom Island

X-23 is still hunting down offshoots of the Facility and comes across one that has integrated New U technology. This puts her on the radar of the former Jackal - Ben Reilly, and his brother Kaine.

It would be both fun and funny seeing Miles interact with the adult O5.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Peter and Bobby get drunk, wake up in bed together.
    /thread
    10c

Hanging out with his new best friend Glob
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I would love for Peter's students from Spiderman and the x-men to get permission to bring him to the main island and then i want them to give him a grand tour and it's really just a book of them hanging out and having fun and sort of Peter getting to see this side of how they get to be now vs. how things were when he was helping as a teacher. Just a nice feel good one shot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Peter, Johnny Storm, Bobby, Daken and Nate Grey have a boys night out. All of them are trying to get in Johnnys pants and Peter goes home alone like a loser at the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Miles, Bombshell and Ganke are invited to visit Krakoa by Egg aka Goldballs.

Black Cat steals a Krakoan gateway plant, but it's really a ruse because she just wanted to get Gambit's attention to help her deal with the Thieves and Assassin's Guilds

A shipment of Krakoan drugs gets lost in transit and the Marauders track it down to Venom Island

X-23 is still hunting down offshoots of the Facility and comes across one that has integrated New U technology. This puts her on the radar of the former Jackal - Ben Reilly, and his brother Kaine.
    I just came here to ask for a Gambit/Black Cat teamup/hookup <3

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Peter, Johnny Storm, Bobby, Daken and Nate Grey have a boys night out. All of them are trying to get in Johnnys pants and Peter goes home alone like a loser at the end of the night.

Uhhh that last scene was very homoerotic in a really good way. Nate could have easily finished his sentence with penis and Johnny could have easily been insinuating Nate has a strong pair. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Black Cat always has a better offers then Spidey