Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

They have psi blockers so no Cerebro probably.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

We do not yet know what group of people these villains are, right? It reminds me a bit of the Sapien League.

If they have a thing against mutants, I wonder what the big guy is all about, he does not have human proportions.

Liking the art a lot and yeah it feels like an X-Force book. Then again, I know Beast is in it, he probably ruins it for me.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    They have psi blockers so no Cerebro probably.
    Of course. No need to send Domino if X-Men could just scan their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That's the thing about this status quo; she doesn't even have to. She dies here and she'll just be resurrected on Krakoa with all the info she gathered. There's literally no risk.
    It's gonna be interesting how they handle the resurrection aspect. It seems likely it's gonna be abused/go wrong in someway at some point as it would be difficult to sustain indefinitely.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I think domino will be fine. Given her luck wolverine and Colossus will be busting in at any second.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think Spurrier in his X-Force used similar aspect when Cable was dying every day and then his his mind just moved into a new clone body.

BANNED

That's the thing about this status quo; she doesn't even have to. She dies here and she'll just be resurrected on Krakoa with all the info she gathered. There's literally no risk.
    Without a telepath, they can't do the backup. That's why they needed Jean to keep the TP link on the Orchis raid, or else whatever info the team got, it would be wasted. Neena needs to pull out of this on her own, or else the mission will have been a failure, because they have psi-blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think Spurrier in his X-Force used similar aspect when Cable was dying every day and then his his mind just moved into a new clone body.
    Yep. Though Cable's process was imperfect and each subsequent clone lost a bit more of humanity. So their sociopathic behavior increased, with each iteration becoming less and less ethical. I wonder if this X-Force will be the book to show the bad side of the resurrection machine.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 11-01-2019 at 05:11 AM.

Great preview. Very dark and bloody, which is perfectly befitting of an X-Force comic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So wolverine's court of owls.
    Ha! That was actually my first thought too

"Us Humans are such fluffy little bunnies, I can't believe those mutant supremacist segregationists don't want to just snuggle right up to us and feed us grapes on a couch."
    - A vocal minority of posters on this board

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    We do not yet know what group of people these villains are, right? It reminds me a bit of the Sapien League.

If they have a thing against mutants, I wonder what the big guy is all about, he does not have human proportions.

Liking the art a lot and yeah it feels like an X-Force book. Then again, I know Beast is in it, he probably ruins it for me.
    Going back to what I said on the first page, it's possible a lot of these people had connections to the original Hellfire Club that predates Sebastian Shaw. Originally the club's Lord Imperial was a notorious anti-mutant racist who was working with Trask to fund the building of the Sentinels and Master Mold. Sebastian coordinated with Henry Leland, Donald Pearce, Tessa, and Emma Frost to take out the human White King and Queen who I believe were husband and wife. Emma was a Black Princess at that time and not the White Queen yet. They took out the White King and Queen and then Sebastian made his move to become Lord Imperial and put mutants into controlling positions in the Hellfire Club.

Emma did a further purge of the club when she became Lord Imperial, focusing the club very much on mutant affairs and mutant rights and getting the Hellfire Club out of the manufacturing and development of anti-mutant weapons. So Emma pulled all Hellfire funding from all anti-mutant weapon programs and she purged out anyone who was involved in anti-mutant groups.

So yeah, I could see this come up as the humans who used to be in the Hellfire Club but were all kicked out.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Going back to what I said on the first page, it's possible a lot of these people had connections to the original Hellfire Club that predates Sebastian Shaw. Originally the club's Lord Imperial was a notorious anti-mutant racist who was working with Trask to fund the building of the Sentinels and Master Mold. Sebastian coordinated with Henry Leland, Donald Pearce, Tessa, and Emma Frost to take out the human White King and Queen who I believe were husband and wife. Emma was a Black Princess at that time and not the White Queen yet. They took out the White King and Queen and then Sebastian made his move to become Lord Imperial and put mutants into controlling positions in the Hellfire Club.

Emma did a further purge of the club when she became Lord Imperial, focusing the club very much on mutant affairs and mutant rights and getting the Hellfire Club out of the manufacturing and development of anti-mutant weapons. So Emma pulled all Hellfire funding from all anti-mutant weapon programs and she purged out anyone who was involved in anti-mutant groups.

So yeah, I could see this come up as the humans who used to be in the Hellfire Club but were all kicked out.
    No, actually. A New York Black King was an anti-mutant racist, the original Lord Imperial was a seemingly reasonable guy who didn't know anything about Black King's, and later Shaw's, crimes and was killed by Mystique and Sabretooth.

This is a reason to have non-mutants on Krakoa as well. The X-Men have many human allies... no reason they can’t help out. Heck, even Longshot could have replaced Domino and he doesn’t have the x-gene. Sure he wouldn’t be able to fight his way out with guns like her, but he wouldn’t get caught (except for the missing fingers).

But no, I don’t want Longshot anywhere near an X-Force team lol

It would be interesting for them to use the deaths to their advantage sort of like Happy Death Day 2U. They obtain information, die, and bring it back in their resurrected bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    It would be interesting for them to use the deaths to their advantage sort of like Happy Death Day 2U. They obtain information, die, and bring it back in their resurrected bodies.
    Until something happens back on Krakoa and someone sabotages the five OR the database and we lose an entire squad permanently.