All-New Member

Default Eibon Press = Amazing horror comics with amazing artwork!!

Recently, I discovered horror comics from Eibon Press. They have absolutely amazing artwork with awesome old-school horror themes. They are very graphic as well and not shy about depicting gruesome things. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, and I’m super excited to receive it all!!

Eibon Press comics can only be ordered directly from them as far as I know. Here’s a link to the Eibon Press website:

https://eibonpress.com/

Astonishing Member

Might want to rethink that price tag. $15 for 40 pages is too steep.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Might want to rethink that price tag. $15 for 40 pages is too steep.
    Their comics are made of very high-quality materials and come with their exclusive "Eibon Sleeve" for protection.

You know how the old saying goes: "You get what you pay for."

Personally, I don't mind paying for quality. And the artwork, by Eibon Press's artists, is unmatched in the horror comic genre. I'm just sharing this information with you all because I researched a lot about horror comics and Eibon Press's stuff is some of the best I have found.

All-New Member

Just an update to this thread:

Currently, Eibon Press is having a 50% off everything inventory blowout sale for 3 days, from today March 27th until March 29th. Since I'm a huge fan of their comics, I just thought I would let everyone know. If you are a horror comic fan, you owe it to yourself to check their stuff out. It's absolutely top notch!!

Here is a link to the sale: https://eibonpress.com/blogs/news/50...-2-now-on-sale

And no, I do not work for them. I'm just a fan.