AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #12
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #4
    THE ENFORCERS #12
    FANTASTIC FOUR #12
    THE MIGHTY THOR #12
    MOON KNIGHT #6
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #12
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #6
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

OK, so I'm buying everything this month. I'd say "sue me", but I have no money left.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #12 (Number of souls should equal number of boys. Classic noobie mistake.)
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #11 (These ants have high hopes)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #4 (Keep political problems in comic books where it belongs. Still, mutated dinosaurs are cool)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #12 (I'm starting to wonder about Sally Floyd)
    THE ENFORCERS #12 (Parents at Thanksgiving. Amirite?)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #12 (You let this guy still write after that horrible Back FOUR the Future pun?)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #4 (Hammer girls? You have my attention.)
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #12 (Stuff's happening. I came for the swimsuits, but stayed for the superheroics)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #12 (This is why we can't have nice weddings)
    MOON KNIGHT #6 (Catch the new Marc Spector show on HGTV: "Hiding a secret identity")
    OLD MOON CRONE #12 (I suspect this was just a way to wrap up an old Original Human Torch story)
    RUNAWAYS #12 (Wait, I went through a plethora of event crossover tie-ins and now there's fall-out? It's like all you want me to do is buy your comics)
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #12 (See, our legal system works)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #6 (A lot going on. Looking to build up to another extravaganza)
    THE ULTIMATES #6 (Downtime has an interlude? Guess I got to read the book more closely)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #12 (It might be my personal preference, but mutant volcano doesn't usually mean paradise)

Black Friday pricing now in effect!! 50% off cover price! (I know you don’t actually pay but just go with me here). Sale!!!!!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Time to buy!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #12
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #4
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #12
    THE ENFORCERS #12
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #4
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #12
    THE MIGHTY THOR #12
    MOON KNIGHT #6
    OLD MOON CRONE #12
    RUNAWAYS #12
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #6
    THE ULTIMATES #6
    UNCANNY X-MEN #12

Big month!

Get your last minute pulls in before I tally sales for November (probably later tonight) and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for NOVEMBER 2019!

TOTAL SALES:
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #12, THE ENFORCERS #12, BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #4, and THE MIGHTY THOR #12 with 6!
    RUNNER-UPS: MOON KNIGHT #6, CAPTAIN AMERICA #12, FANTASTIC FOUR #12, ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #11, RUNAWAYS #12, SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #12, and UNCANNY X-MEN #12 with 5.
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: OLD MOON CRONE #12 with 3.

BREAKDOWN:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #12 – 6
    THE ENFORCERS #12 – 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #4 – 6
    THE MIGHTY THOR #12 - 6
    MOON KNIGHT #6 - 5
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #12 - 5
    FANTASTIC FOUR #12 - 5
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #11 – 5
    RUNAWAYS #12 - 5
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #12 – 5
    UNCANNY X-MEN #12 - 5
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #6 - 4
    THE ULTIMATES #6 - 4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #4 - 4
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #12 - 4
    OLD MOON CRONE #12 - 3

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.
    Last edited by Exciter; 11-03-2020 at 05:42 AM.