Yu Narukami
    CARNAGE, PROPHET OF THE VOID
    Overwatch 2
    Superior
    Reverse Flash
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I can’t freaking wait. Let’s guess who in the mean time
    I see 2099, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham. Obviously Miles and Peter. I cannot guess the rest though.

You'd think two of them would be SP//dr and Noir, since they were in the first film.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I can’t freaking wait. Let’s guess who in the mean time
    People are saying that's Takuya's in the top left.

Can they even use him? They had to get permission for the comics, as the toku Spidey is co-owned by Toei.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I’m not big on the Miles/Gwen romance myself, but further developing Miles and Jefferson’s relationship would be great since I’ve always felt that’s the strongest relationship Miles has in the comics.

Amazing Member

I worry about them having too many characters and few screen time for each.I liked Spider-man Noir,Peni Parker and Spider-Ham,but most they were side characthers compared to Miles and Peter B. Parker.

Spectacular Member

Same as the first one, Miles is the lead. Everyone else will be sidekicks. Amy pascal said part 2 will be about Miles romance with Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They'd probably have to get Marvel's permission to use Murderdock. I'm not sure exactly what the legality is like since they (and PS4 Spider-Man) were able to use Kingpin but Spectacular couldn't (and I don't think Lord and Miller ever mentioned any trouble using Kingpin). It'd be hilarious if he was played by Charlie Cox though.

Another thing is they might just create an original character who is basically him in all but name.

I don't think Jefferson-65 would make a believable main villain, but you never know.
    I think they could possibly get away with having Murderdock if they don't actually call him "Daredevil" at all, (PS4 Spidey also had Murdock mentioned by name a couple times), but still probably have to get some kind of permission anyway. I believe because Daredevil was still owned by Fox at the time, and Disney hadn't bought Marvel yet, the rights were still a bit fuzzy regarding everything, which was why they couldn't get Kingpin for Spectacular, but got him for the rest. Cox would also be perfect for the role.

I don't think Jefferson-65 needs to be the main villain, but he would work well in the same kind of role Prowler was in ITSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I think they could possibly get away with having Murderdock if they don't actually call him "Daredevil" at all, (PS4 Spidey also had Murdock mentioned by name a couple times), but still probably have to get some kind of permission anyway. I believe because Daredevil was still owned by Fox at the time, and Disney hadn't bought Marvel yet, the rights were still a bit fuzzy regarding everything, which was why they couldn't get Kingpin for Spectacular, but got him for the rest. Cox would also be perfect for the role.

I don't think Jefferson-65 needs to be the main villain, but he would work well in the same kind of role Prowler was in ITSV.
    I think just using the Matt Murdock name would be enough of an issue. The PS4 game referenced a lot of other Marvel characters but I don't think they could have actually featured them.

Great news, I can hardly wait.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

I hope Zoe Kravitz' MJ is given a larger role in this one. Maybe as Spinneret.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    That would be cool. *crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think just using the Matt Murdock name would be enough of an issue. The PS4 game referenced a lot of other Marvel characters but I don't think they could have actually featured them.
    The Spider-Man video games rights are still owned by Marvel, not Sony despite the PS4 exclusivity, so they could have featured other characters if they wanted to so that makes it pretty irrelevant to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    It would be nice to see more Mary Jane in general.

Although knowing our luck we'll be stuck with EmJay .