Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Intriguing. Well, best of luck, hopefully Paul Rudd and Adam McKay will get involved with the script.
    Why would you want them to get involved with the script. They are not screenwriters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    There was something about the first film that made my skin crawl. Folks love to make fun of GOTG dance off but they have never called out Antman having fights on Thomas the Tank the Engine.
    Because it's hilarious as hell, and totally fits the theme of the character.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Why would you want them to get involved with the script. They are not screenwriters.
    Rudd is credited as a writer on both Ant-Man movies. So he must have creative input.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Rudd is credited as a writer on both Ant-Man movies. So he must have creative input.
    That and I highly doubt many on this board are screenwriters, but a lot of people have opinions on how movies should be made. LOL

There was something about the first film that made my skin crawl. Folks love to make fun of GOTG dance off but they have never called out Antman having fights on Thomas the Tank the Engine.
    no idea why that would make anyone's skin crawl. wasn't the scene in the trailer?