Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In the spirit of shopping for the holidays, I will take 1 of everything this month!

Also, my solicits have been sent. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you celebrating it, and I will eat extra turkey & pie for those that aren't.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

My buys to read over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend:

BAT-WING #4 ("Dawn...went away, she's no good for you!")
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #4 (Connor handles puny superpowered foes with ease!)
    DETECTIVE COMICS#4 (A Penguin story will ultimately lead into a Bloom County crossover)
    THE FLASH #4 (You had me at the title)
    GREEN LANTERN #4 (Despite an apparent lack of action I'll buy this)
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #4 (When mentioning Batman, is the word all-powerful really necessary? I mean, really?)
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #4 (OK, I've never seen a thought about what is now insiide Pandora's Box. The concept is interesting)
    THE QUESTION #4 (With two questions in the title, does this mean two stories?)
    RED X #4 (Looks like Dick is settling into his new role.)
    SENSATION COMICS #4 Politics and amazons seem like a good mix)
    VILLAINS UNITED #4 (It's going to be heart-warming seeing these former villains going into an honest business together)
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #2 (I'm #teamJarro)

Black Friday pricing now in effect!! 50% off cover price! (I know you don’t actually pay but just go with me here). Sale!!!!!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Black Friday pricing now in effect!! 50% off cover price! (I know you don’t actually pay but just go with me here). Sale!!!!!
    Well, since I’m apparently not terrible and this is going on, I’ll add to my pull list:

BAT-WING #4
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #4
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #4
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #4

(Omg! So excited to “read” these!)

Sale you say??? One of everything please!!

Let's see what I picked up...

DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #4
    DETECTIVE COMICS#4
    THE FLASH #4
    GREEN LANTERN #4
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #4
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #4
    THE OUTSIDERS #4
    RED X #4
    SENSATION COMICS #4
    THE PROTECTORS #3
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #2
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #3

Get your last minute pulls in before I tally sales for November (probably later tonight) and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for November 2019!

TOTAL SALES: 134!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: RED X #4 with 10!
    RUNNER-UPS: SENSATION COMICS #4, DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #4, DETECTIVE COMICS#4, LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #4, and UNCANNY DEPTHS #2 with 9!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLE: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #4 with 5.

BREAKDOWN:

RED X #4 - 10
    SENSATION COMICS #4 - 9
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #4 - 9
    DETECTIVE COMICS#4 – 9
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #4 – 9
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #2 - 9
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #4 - 8
    THE FLASH #4 - 8
    GREEN LANTERN #4 - 8
    BAT-WING #4 - 8
    THE QUESTION #4 – 8
    VILLAINS UNITED #4 - 8
    THE PROTECTORS #3 - 7
    THE OUTSIDERS #4 - 7
    ACTION COMICS#4 – 6
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #3 - 6
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #4 – 5

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.