Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

New quarantine version!

Artist Patricio Oliver did more than half of these little faces. I did about 34 of them and did the graphic design work.

X-MEN

Cast: Marvel Woman, Diamondcut (Emma Frost), --A--, Mystique, Magneto, Beast, Quarantine (Cecilia Reyes), and Sunspot
    Support: Manifold, The Cuckoos; also regularly features the entire Quiet Council and various other cameos
    Concept: The heart and mind of Krakoan Society. Xavier is revealed to be a telepathic construct because he is suspiciously the only unresurrectable mutant. The Quiet Council catches wind of this and Jean takes his spot in the Autumn Council. Exodus leaves in an outrage and the vacant seats are filled by Marrow (representing the Morlocks) and Sunspot (given his experience with the Avengers and more importantly, A.I.M.).

X-OPS

Cast: Cyclops, Wolverine, Psylocke, Bishop, Penance, Stand-Off/Unuscione, Magik, and Bedlam
    Recurring: X-Force B-Team (Warpath, Archangel, Polaris, Surge, and Exodus), Scanner
    Concept: The intelligence/anti-intelligence team. The world prepares for widespread telepathic control and this team instead does things the old-fashioned way. However as Exodus increasingly becomes aware of Krakoa's corruption, he tasks Polaris with heading a squad to watch not only X-Force, but the Quiet Council as well.

MARAUDERS

Cast: Storm, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Risque, Gambit, Xorn, Marrow, and Bloom*
    Recurring - Hellfire Trading Company HTC Red(Shadowcat, Gentle, Karma); HTC White (Diamondcut/Emma Frost, Penance, Psyche/Christian Frost); HTC Black (Sebastian Shaw, Shinobi Shaw, Emplate)
    Concept: Basically the current title but with HTC "tribes" that make more sense to me plus a slimier main cast. Gambit networks with the Thieves Guild while Risque uses connections to both Madripoor and several members of the Deviants species. Marrow initially joins to antagonize a group of X-Men using the Marauders moniker, but pirate life ends up suiting her.
    The New Guy: Bloom - a gay Iranian mutant with plant-growing powers. He can only affect up to twelve plants simultaneously and once that threshold is met, the oldest in the chain withers and dies. The Council wanted him to be in the backup Five, but doesn't believe in resurrecting the dead so he instead has opted to act as a failsafe for the Marauders in case anything happens to their deliveries en route.
    Retcons/Reveals: Marrow is revealed to be Mexican-American. Kate and Illyana are in a slightly more-defined romantic relationship. Marrow is totally straight and is the most shocking of these reveals.

EX NIHILO

Cast: Rogue, Iceman, Daken, Jubilee, Rictor, Prodigy, Moonstar
    Recurring The Five (Proteus, Egg/Goldballs, Synch, Tempus, and Elixir); Cannonball, Husk, and Shatterstar
    Concept: Basically the new X-Factor series dealing with investigating mutant deaths and digging into the resurrection process.
    Reveals:. Also gay: Jubilee. Probably pansexual: Moonstar.

NEW MUTANT LIBERATION FRONT

Cast: Honey Badger, Mercury, Bling!, Rockslide, Wind Dancer, Anole, Rounds*, Pixie, and Forearm
    Recurring Dust (Champions liason), Tempo, Indra
    Concept: Group of young X-Men tired of partying and end up using their protected status to interfere with the upcoming Outlawed event, sparking an international controversy. When their peers and mentors refused to support their mission, the rogue mutants turn to former MLF members for guidance, leading them to a vast underground network unlike they've ever seen to help protect and rescue mutants still out in the world.
    The New Guy: Rounds - a young man who's large mutant family had losses in Genosha and were all depowered on M-Day. After fighting his way through the Crucible (one of his sisters ended up refusing) he once again possesses his ability to shoot rapid-fire blasts. When depleted, he is merely an intangible energy state until he recharges. He can also use his powers to create exact duplicates with a fraction of his firepower.

CAPTAIN BRITAIN & HER EXCALIBUR

Cast: Captain Britain, Monarch/Jamie Braddock, Wolfsbane, Chamber, Boom Boom, and Paia*
    Recurring Selene
    Concept: Same concept as the current title with a more British gang and Selene in Apocalypse's role. I imagined all of these characters in a homage/cosplay cover to Alan Davis' Exclaibur #1 with Betsy as Brian, Jamie as Meggan, Wolfsbane as Kurt, Chamber as Rachel, and Boom Boom as a fluffy shouldered Kitty Pryde.
    The New Girl: Paia - a Samoan girl with dense water tendrils she can extend from her back, capable of lifting up to three tons, extracting spirit energy, and healing others. She joins Excalibur understanding Betsy's plight, trying to remain loyal to her human family in Samoa while also relishing in finally being able to be her full self on Krakoa.

I would have a mini-series:
    EXILES (Prestige, Cable, Blink, Nocturne, Dark Beast, Kymera, and General Howlett) who establish "Krakoas" across the timestream to ensure no mutant is without a home.
    Last edited by MYCMTSC; 05-13-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Oooooh these are so raaaaad!!!! I love the graphics inclusion!! So cool. Thanks for sharing this. MY GAWD these message boards are BARREN these days. I've had to mega blast on twitter to get some X-Men related interaXion these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Oooooh these are so raaaaad!!!! I love the graphics inclusion!! So cool. Thanks for sharing this. MY GAWD these message boards are BARREN these days. I've had to mega blast on twitter to get some X-Men related interaXion these days.
    Thanks so much! Yeah I don't visit nearly enough, but was feeling the inkling to do something time-consuming and tedious in celebration of new comics coming in a few weeks!

Spectacular Member Nightcrawler92's Avatar

Night crawler
    Cable
    Nate Grey
    Rachel Summers
    Havok
    Cypher
    M
    Pull List:

DC: Flash, Justice Society, Green Lantern

Boom: Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers

Image: Undiscovered Country, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun

Marvel: Ultimate Spider-man, X-men, Daredevil, Iron man, Thor, Hulk

Wolverines

Logan
    Laura
    Gabby
    Daken
    Amiko
    Bellona

Long overdue family bonding time.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Astonishing Member

Non traditional in every way:
    Female
    1.Karma- team leader
    2.Mercury -brawler(x23/Wolverine replacement)
    3.Tarot (replaces Gambit/Magik)
    Male
    4.Vanisher -teleporter
    5.Elixir -medic
    6.Shinobi Shaw -brawler/espionage(replaces Shadowcat)
    7.Quicksilver -speedster

A Planetary style team and premise, as Bobby Drake’s contacted by an unseen benefactor and tasked w. solving the mystery of how mutants -really- fit into the grand scheme of things. Bobby recruits Cypher and Frenzy, and the three quietly go off the grid. Expect the trio to revisit some of the Marvel’s most pivotal mutant moments, crossover into some well known future timelines, and maybe even piss off The Celestials while they try and uncover the ultimate truth.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 07-06-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Incredible Member

Team 1

1-Psylocke
    2-Wolverine
    3-Bishop
    4-Gambit
    5-Nightcrawler
    6-Sunspot
    7-Kwannon
    8-Monet
    9-Rogue

Team 2

1-Jean
    2-Cece Reyes
    3-Storm
    4-Iceman
    5-Manifold
    6-Kitty
    7-Angel
    8-Frenzy
    9-Colossus

Extraordinary Member

The X-Men retire, just like the O5 did. Maybe they go off and form a new team like X-Factor.

The X-Men then consists of New Mutants Dani, Sunspot, Magma, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Cypher, Karma, Magik and Gen X guys. Add guys like Warpath, Siryn, Tabby, etc

No O5, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Logan, Dazzler, Longshot, Storm, Psylocke, Betsy, Bishop, Gambit or even Kitty.

Leave Rogue in as an elder statesman type.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The X-Men retire, just like the O5 did. Maybe they go off and form a new team like X-Factor.

The X-Men then consists of New Mutants Dani, Sunspot, Magma, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Cypher, Karma, Magik and Gen X guys. Add guys like Warpath, Siryn, Tabby, etc

No O5, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Logan, Dazzler, Longshot, Storm, Psylocke, Betsy, Bishop, Gambit or even Kitty.

Leave Rogue in as an elder statesman type.
    with all due respect but I would hate that book. X-Men for me are classic or die. The kids can pop up from time to time. But beign the focus would make me quit the X-books in a heartbeat.

My concept for after the next event would be like this: The X-Men must form different groups to fix all the loose threads left after Swords of X.

To Limbo:
    Professor
    Magik
    Pixie
    Rachel
    Magneto
    Mystique

To Otherworld:
    Betsy
    Meggan
    Brian
    Rictor
    Jamie
    Nightcrawler

To the past:
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Emma
    Jean Grey
    Wolverine
    X-23

To the future:
    Bishop
    Kwannon
    Daken
    Havok
    Frenzy
    Polaris

To the AOA:
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Iceman
    Dazzler
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    with all due respect but I would hate that book. X-Men for me are classic or die. The kids can pop up from time to time. But beign the focus would make me quit the X-books in a heartbeat.

My concept for after the next event would be like this: The X-Men must form different groups to fix all the loose threads left after Swords of X.

To Limbo:
    Professor
    Magik
    Pixie
    Rachel
    Magneto
    Mystique

To Otherworld:
    Betsy
    Meggan
    Brian
    Rictor
    Jamie
    Nightcrawler

To the past:
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Emma
    Jean Grey
    Wolverine
    X-23

To the future:
    Bishop
    Kwannon
    Daken
    Havok
    Frenzy
    Polaris

To the AOA:
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Iceman
    Dazzler
    Now that's an interesting concept. Without knowing much about Swords of X, do you have any specific story ideas for each team?
    Last edited by Sandmans_Raven; 07-07-2020 at 11:31 AM. Reason: I just can't get my words straight right now
    Make Good Art

Incredible Member

Picking up from mental manipulator: squads operating scattered from relevant locations of the x-mhytos

Space X-men
    Base: blue area of the moon

Cyclops
    Havok
    Vulcan
    Cece Reyes
    Rachel
    Agent Brand
    Warpath
    Hepzibah
    Corsair

Main antagonists: Shiar Empire and Deathbird / Rogue Imperial Guard / The Phalanx/ The Phoenix Force

Savage X-Men
    Base: Savage Land

Rogue
    Gambit
    Frenzy
    Magneto
    Kaazar
    Colossus
    Sunspot
    Magma
    Polaris

Main Antagonists: Zaladane and the Savage Land Mutates / Mr Sinister / Nasty Boys

Mighty X-men
    Base: Otherworld

Captain Britain Betsy
    Captain Britain Brian
    Charles Xavier
    Shadowcat
    Nightcrawler
    Meggan
    Syrin
    Elixir
    Chamber

Main Antagonist: Apocalypse/ Shadow King / Selene / Merlin and The Fury

Uncanny X-men
    Base: Madripoor

Wolverine
    Jean
    X23
    Kwannon
    Bishop
    Jubilee
    Mystique
    Multiple Man
    Fantomex

Main Antagonists: The Hand/ Omega Red/ Sabretooth and the Marauders /Bastion

Astonishing X-Men
    Base: Genosha

Emma
    Shola Inoski
    Danger
    Iceman
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Quentin Quire

Main Antagonists: Ninrod / Sentinels / Cameron Hodge / Upstarts

Extraordinary X-Men
    Base: Australian Outback

Storm
    Manifold
    Angel
    Cable
    Mirage
    Cannonball
    Domino
    Marrow
    Sage

Main antagonists: The Reavers and Lady Deathstryke / Stryfe And MLF / The Adversary

Dark X-Men
    Base: Limbo

Magik
    Rictor
    Penance (Monet)
    Wolfsbane
    Shatterstar
    Juggernaut
    Hellion
    Cypher
    Boom Boom

Main adversaries: Goblyn Queen / Belasco / Azrael
    Last edited by crimsontt; 07-07-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Picking up from mental manipulator: squads operating scattered from relevant locations of the x-mhytos

Space X-men

Cyclops
    Havok
    Vulcan
    Cece Reyes
    Rachel
    Agent Brand
    Warpath
    Hepzibah
    Corsair

Main antagonists: Shiar Empire and Deathbird / Rogue Imperial Guard / The Phalanx/ The Phoenix Force

Savage X-Men

Rogue
    Gambit
    Frenzy
    Magneto
    Kaazar
    Colossus
    Sunspot
    Magma
    Polaris

Main Antagonists: Zaladane and the Savage Land Mutates / Mr Sinister / Nasty Boys

Mighty X-men

Captain Britain Betsy
    Captain Britain Brian
    Charles Xavier
    Shadowcat
    Nightcrawler
    Meggan
    Syrin
    Elixir
    Chamber

Main Antagonist: Apocalypse/ Shadow King / Selene / Merlin and The Fury

Uncanny X-men

Wolverine
    Jean
    X23
    Kwannon
    Bishop
    Jubilee
    Mystique
    Multiple Man
    Fantomex

Main Antagonists: The Hand/ Omega Red/ Sabretooth and the Marauders /Bastion

Astonishing X-Men

Emma
    Shola Inoski
    Danger
    Iceman
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Quentin Quire

Main Antagonists: Ninrod / Sentinels / Cameron Hodge / Upstarts

Extraordinary X-Men

Storm
    Manifold
    Angel
    Cable
    Mirage
    Cannonball
    Domino
    Marrow
    Sage

Main antagonists: The Reavers and Lady Deathstryke / Stryfe And MLF / The Adversary

Dark X-Men

Magik
    Rictor
    Penance (Monet)
    Wolfsbane
    Shatterstar
    Juggernaut
    Hellion
    Cypher
    Boom Boom

Main adversaries: Goblyn Queen / Belasco / Azrael
    I’d read all these!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I’d read all these!
    Now with book descriptions

Space X-men

Cyclops
    Havok
    Vulcan
    Cece Reyes
    Rachel
    Agent Brand
    Warpath
    Hepzibah
    Corsair

Living desolated in the ruins of the summer house in the moon, scott receives a holo-message from agent Abigail Brand. An ancient galactic artifact has surfaced and it has the power to awake the dormant Phoenix Force. More bad news: the now corrupted Shiar Empire and new Queen Deathbird are already in their quest to locate the artifact. Now Cyclops must reunite his family in a mission to avoid the rebirth of the force that ruined his life many times in the past.

Main antagonists: Shiar Empire and Deathbird / Rogue Imperial Guard / The Phalanx/ The Phoenix Force / The Brood

Savage X-Men

Rogue
    Gambit
    Kaazar
    Magneto
    Frenzy
    Colossus
    Sunspot
    Magma
    Polaris

After leaving paradise, Rogue and Gambit are not ready to face real life yet. Relocated to a tropical citadel in the Savage Land, the couple is forced to interrupt their sabbatic when the joined forces of Zaladane and Mr Sinister uncovers an old weapon hidden by The Beyonders beneath the grounds of Antarctica, threatening not only the many living species of the Savage Land, but the entire world. Oh, Magneto is back in town, in his new Fortress X and with brand new Acolytes. But he won’t join the fight without ulterior motivations, will he?

Mighty X-men

Captain Britain Betsy
    Captain Britain Brian
    Charles Xavier
    Shadowcat
    Nightcrawler
    Meggan
    Syrin
    Elixir
    Chamber

Main Antagonist: Shadow King / Merlin and The Fury / Selene / Apocalipse

There are infinite dimensions in the Omniverse, but only one Shadow King. But what if the dark lord of the astral plane found a way to operate throughout different Worlds? Will his shadows be able to take over Saturnyne’s Starlight Citadel? Well, two names stand out when it comes to defeating Shadow King: Elizabeth Braddock and Charles Xavier. The sword is once again drawn. FOR OTHERWORLD AND THE OMNIVERSE.

Uncanny X-men

Wolverine
    Jean
    X23
    Kwannon
    Bishop
    Jubilee
    Mystique
    Multiple Man
    Fantomex

Main Antagonists: The Hand/ Omega Red/ viper/ Sabretooth and the Marauders /Bastion

Logan and Jean. So much for the long awaited romance. When a deadly alliance of logan’s most vicious foes are after Fantomex and the World and their battle ground is precisely the site of their honeymoon, the new X-couple form a new uncanny team of X-Men to join the fight.

Astonishing X-Men

Emma
    Shola Inoski
    Danger
    Iceman
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Quentin Quire

Main Antagonists: orchid/ Ninrod / Sentinels /Cameron Hodge / Upstarts

Krakoa is dead. From its corpse, the united nations decided to reform and recognize the New State of Genosha. Millions of inhabitants from the old isle are now trying to rebuild their lives, in the shape of what it once was, including Professor Emma Frost. Together with Hank McCoy, Bobby Drake and others, she runs the new Xavier Institute for Higher Learning based in the terraformed country. Thousand miles above them, Orchid is still working in their advanced Sentinel Program and they have Danger being held as their object of study in their space facilities. In fact, what could be better for kickstarting the machine (R)evolution than imbuing their sentinels with an alien technology mutated into sentience.

Extraordinary X-Men

Storm
    Manifold
    Angel
    Cable
    Mirage
    Cannonball
    Domino
    Marrow
    Sage

The dream is over. The X-men scattered around the globe and dimensions.
    Billionaire Warren Worthington still has everything, but he now lacks a sense of purpose.
    Original grizzly Cable is back, with his old team by his side. But gone are the days of roadtrip X-Force. They are looking for a sponsor to back them up so they can finally operate as world class heroes. The Extraordinary X-Men

But who will lead this team? Both Archangel and Cable had lead X-Force and X-Men in the past. Who is best suited to takeover this new incarnation of the merry mutants?

The answer is: none of them! The only possible leader for this title has a name and her name is Storm!

Xtreme X-Men

Magik
    Rictor
    Penance (Monet)
    Wolfsbane
    Shatterstar
    Juggernaut
    Hellion
    Cypher
    Boom Boom

Main adversaries: Goblin Queen / Belasco / Azrael

After Boom Boom and her former team member Elsa Bloodstone finds the locket containing hellish bloodstones and accidentally invokes Belasco from the mythical realm he was trapped in, the duo must find Magik in Limbo and together with a team of former New Mutants they must prevent Belasco and his new lover, Madelyne Pryor to ascend again as the rulers of Otherplace. Oh did I mention that the diabolic couple have The Juggernaut as their puppet in strings?
    Last edited by crimsontt; 07-07-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Mmm -

Storm - Leader
    Magneto - Leader
    Sage
    Draken
    Monet
    Namor
    Gentle

I like a team with a lot of power and attitude.