Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I will promptly sidestep the rules and simply anoint the team I would choose if I got a single modest title:

Danielle Moonstar (team leader)
    Archangel
    Bishop
    Polaris
    Genesis (Evan Sabahnur)
    Thunderbird (Neal Shaara)
    Dr. Cecilia Reyes
    recurring members: Kid Cable, Broo

It would be pure soap opera while also elevating Dani, Lorna and Neal's standing; Neal would be on par with Apollo from The Authority power-wise. Cece would finally get that JoeMad perm/puff and change her hair for the first time in 20+ years. Polaris would ultimately go rogue with Bishop after they embarked on a torrid romance. Dani would have an actual individual costume again and would ponder an iffy May-December fling with white one percenter/team sponsor/polar opposite Warren that, if consummated, would ensure my hatred on X-boards forever. Evan and Nathan would fall in forbidden teenage love and I would be forcibly removed from the title before Cable solo book stans come for me.
    Last edited by powerpax; 11-03-2019 at 10:16 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Dani would have an actual individual costume again and would ponder an iffy May-December fling with white one percenter/team sponsor/polar opposite Warren that, if consummated, would ensure my hatred on X-boards forever.
    Me. 10char

BANNED

I aim to please.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

. Dani would have an actual individual costume again and would ponder an iffy May-December fling with white one percenter/team sponsor/polar opposite Warren.
    Is it a really May-December thing, though? Seems like everyone uses this term these days for people who are barely a few years apart.

BANNED

I aim to please.
    I meant Im the one hating you forever. </3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Is it a really May-December thing, though? Seems like everyone uses this term these days for people who are barely a few years apart.
    I think people will always view it as such if it’s an older X-Man with one of their junior crew. I find the profound character differences and definite potential for friction and controversy here intriguing. I’d play Warren more like the mover and shaker in AoA. But it wouldn’t be some grand love affair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I meant Im the one hating you forever. </3
    I know! 10c

Mimic
    Synch
    John Proudstar
    Blink
    Sunfire

BANNED

I ship Angel with a sex offender registration and a court order to release his tax returns for the last 10 years.

Mighty Member

Acolytes X
    Polaris ( Leader)
    Frenzy
    Bearded Colossus
    Unuscione
    Exodus
    Elixir
    Prodigy (repowered)
    Tempo

Xennials
    Moonstar
    Oya
    Synch
    Warpath
    Risque
    Rictor
    Blink

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I have just started reading The Xmen and am really enjoying it. I also have some exposure to them from the 90s cartoon.

If you can pick your dream roster who would be on it? Limit it to 7 members.

Here is mine.

Storm as the leader.
    Beast as the brains
    Iceman to kip it light hearted
    Kitty Pride fir the the heart of the team
    Colossus for the heavy hitter
    Jean Grey to handle all the mental stuff
    And Nightcrawler because he is just so cool.
    You win. I can't go back to get what you got now and appreciate you asking but the best I got on me is this sort of bright eyed smile reflecting your 'why is the sky' proposition - I don't know, but I sure do see what you mean.

Let's pretend the carpet is acid and we gotta get to the kitchen.
    Last edited by sungila; 11-03-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Mighty Member

I will promptly sidestep the rules and simply anoint the team I would choose if I got a single modest title:

Danielle Moonstar (team leader)
    Archangel
    Bishop
    Polaris
    Genesis (Evan Sabahnur)
    Thunderbird (Neal Shaara)
    Dr. Cecilia Reyes
    recurring members: Kid Cable, Broo

It would be pure soap opera while also elevating Dani, Lorna and Neal's standing; Neal would be on par with Apollo from The Authority power-wise. Cece would finally get that JoeMad perm/puff and change her hair for the first time in 20+ years. Polaris would ultimately go rogue with Bishop after they embarked on a torrid romance. Dani would have an actual individual costume again and would ponder an iffy May-December fling with white one percenter/team sponsor/polar opposite Warren that, if consummated, would ensure my hatred on X-boards forever. Evan and Nathan would fall in forbidden teenage love and I would be forcibly removed from the title before Cable solo book stans come for me.
    There was a fanfic look this from back in the day that paired Dani and Warren.. They used her animal telepathy to connect to his bird physiology. It was a great fic that did a lot with a host of characters. Also what do you mean by a JoeMad perm/puff, I like CeCe representing her natural hair..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    There was a fanfic look this from back in the day that paired Dani and Warren.. They used her animal telepathy to connect to his bird physiology. It was a great fic that did a lot with a host of characters. Also what do you mean by a JoeMad perm/puff, I like CeCe representing her natural hair..
    Oh, I like Cece's dreads a lot. It's just that it's the same hair she's had forever. When the books were initially promoting her, Maggott and Marrow as the big additions to the roster they had promotional art out for her like this:

I misremembered the nature of her pre-release 'do. Either way I've just wanted to see her change it up for awhile. Or do a puff, I'm not picky.

Mighty Member

Oh, I like Cece's dreads a lot. It's just that it's the same hair she's had forever. When the books were initially promoting her, Maggott and Marrow as the big additions to the roster they had promotional art out for her like this:

I misremembered the nature of her pre-release 'do. Either way I've just wanted to see her change it up for awhile. Or do a puff, I'm not picky.
    Maybe she can do a twist out then.. I still want an issue where she is corn rolling Oya's hair or Storm twisting cece's hair with some Wakanda shea butter lol. .

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Acolytes X
    Polaris ( Leader)
    Frenzy
    Bearded Colossus
    Unuscione
    Exodus
    Elixir
    Prodigy (repowered)
    Tempo

Xennials
    Moonstar
    Oya
    Synch
    Warpath
    Risque
    Rictor
    Blink
    I like both, but especially LOVE that Xennials roster!

Yesssss.