I always liked the idea of having an international and domestic X-Men group

International X-Men:
    Sunfire
    Sabra
    Siryn
    Dust
    Frenzy
    Nightcrawler
    Shola Inkose (though the man deserves a code name by now)
    Thunderbird (John Proudstar edition)
    Storm

Core X-Men:
    Cyclops
    White Queen
    Juggernaut
    Firestar
    Justice
    Wolverine
    Northstar
    Prodigy
    Surge

1. Polaris
    2. Polaris
    3. Polaris
    4. Polaris
    5. Polaris
    6. Polaris
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Incredible Member

Psylocke
    Kwannon
    Risque
    X23
    Morgan lee fay
    Selene
    Sway

I’d give the artist a headache to differentiate them

Incredible Member

Psylocke
    Revanche
    Magistrate Braddock
    Lady Mandarin ( from exiles )
    AOX Psylocke
    Lady Britain
    Colonel Braddock
    Psychild

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Psylocke
    Kwannon
    Risque
    X23
    Morgan lee fay
    Selene
    Sway

I’d give the artist a headache to differentiate them

Well, for starters Betsy and Kwannon are not brunettes so it wouldn't be as hard as a team with: Jean, Maddie, Hope, Siryn, Vindicator, Firestar...or a team with Emma, Magma, Dazzler, Husk, Lady Matermind, Petra, the Cuckoos...
    A picture would last longer darling...

I got a commission done by Patricio Oliver to do my version of a Dawn of X Wave (six teams and a solo).

Recurring characters across the titles include the Five, the Quiet Council (with Jean replacing Xavier and Moonstar replacing Jean), and a large security team X-Corps that is situated around the island (Northstar, Aurora, Archangel, Husk, Guardian (Cecilia Reyes), Shark Girl, Rockslide, Surge, Angel, Beak, Warpath, Risque, Toad, Unuscione, and Callisto).

X-FORCE Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta, Frank Martin
    Jean Grey, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto, Mystique, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Penance, Synch.

Heavily features Sinister and the Cuckoos in supporting roles.

Flagship title about keeping Krakoa safe no matter the cost.

WITCHBREED Kathryn Immomen, Pepe Larraz, Marte Gracia
    Captain Britain, Beast, Dust, Scarlet Witch, Rictor, Boom Boom, Apocalypse

Replaces Excalibur.

ORDER OF MOIRA X Chip Zdarsky & Eve Ewing and W. Scott Forbes
    Moira X, Vulcan
    new characters: Conjure (Nadine Navarro, life-force transference from living beings to inanimate objects to create golems of hers and the source energy's control), Stalk (Amir Hajdari, botanokinesis), Orbit (Jamal Banks, can create destructive orbs that "orbit" around whom he chooses), and Hex (Leilani Palakiko, six-armed mutation with each arm possessing a specific property-strength, photon blasts, healing, disintegration, amplification, deactivation; each arm can extend and cling to surfaces).

Features appearances by Cypher, Sneak (née Cipher), Hijack, and Scanner.

Moira's secret group of mutants specifically blocked by Cerebro. She's been manipulating the Cerebro database and hopes her group of mentees will be her own version of the Five.

MARAUDERS Al Ewing, Russell Dauterman, and Matt Wilson
    Storm, Kate Pryde, Emma Frost, Iceman, Bishop, Gambit, Marrow, Gentle

Basically the same book, but Kitty is in love with Magik.

Features Manifold as their bus and the HFTC (Black: the two Shaws and Penance; White: Christian Frost and Banshee; Red: Karma and Iceman).

EX NIHILO Vita Ayala and Yasmine Putri
    Psylocke (Kwannon) - in a new costume, X-23, Daken, Prodigy, Xorn, Mercury, and Bling

Group (initially Psylocke, X-23, Daken, and Bling) that grows restless in Krakoa and decide to move out back into the human world but find the dangerous Madripoor as their safe harbor. The country sparks flashes of memories in Psylocke, prompting her to search for a daughter she can barely remember. Prodigy, Xorn, and Mercury follow to also try to gain favor with the nation.

NEW MUTANTS LIBERATION FRONT Annie Wu and Rod Reis
    Moonstar, Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Magik, Cypher, Mondo, Chamber, Jubilee, Wind Dancer, and Anole.

Also features Husk, Skin, Synch, Penance, Wallflower, Surge, and Icarus

New Mutants doing fun stuff but also taking over the recruitment idea of hesitant mutants. The Akademos island is restless and have their own ideas as to how Krakoa should work.

Wave 2:
    HELLIONS Marjorie Liu, Stephen Segovia
    Polaris, Frenzy, Typhoid Mary, Pyro, Selene, Emplate, Lady Mastermind, Greycrow, Caliban
    Last edited by MYCMTSC; 12-25-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

I got a commission done by Patricio Oliver to do my version of a Dawn of X Wave (six teams and a solo).

X-FORCE Marjorie Liu, Pepe Larraz, and Marte Gracia
    Mystique, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Penance, Synch, Cyclops, Wolverine, and Exodus

with Sinister basically as a member as well. Also features some Krakoa Lab folks (Cuckoos, Hijack, Sage, Cypher), Cipher (now going by Sneak) for cloaking-and-running, and a group after Sinister for stealing John Proudstar's X-Gene consisting of Warpath, Risque, Caliban, and Feral.

The group is both an intelligence/wetworks squad but they end up getting entangled in Mystique's quest to get Destiny resurrected despite Moira's Law. Sinister also has his sights on Penance, Exodus, Rogue, and Cyclops, so their affiliation keeps all of his fish in one bowl.

WORLD OF X - replaces X-Men - Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta, and Frank Martin
    Jean Grey, Magneto, Apocalypse, Polaris
    Kid Omega, Wind Dancer, Gentle - now fully covered in Vibranium, Armor, and Anole

World building book, including the newly established Junior Council (with the majority chosen not wanting the position despite many passionate candidates).

Features in-and-out appearances by the Quiet Council (Jean replaces Xavier in his seat and Moonstar replaces her), The Five, Cyclops, Wolverine, Pyro, Hellion, Wallflower, Tag, Rockslide, Shark Girl, Surge, Angel, and Beak.

ORDER OF MOIRA X Chip Zdarsky & Eve Ewing and W. Scott Forbes
    Moira X, Vulcan
    new characters: Conjure (Nadine Navarro, life-force transference from living beings to inanimate objects to create golems of hers and the source energy's control), Stalk (Amir Hajdari, botanokinesis), Orbit (Jamal Banks, can create destructive orbs that "orbit" around whom he chooses), and Hex (Leilani Palakiko, six-armed mutation with each arm possessing a specific property-strength, photon blasts, healing, disintegration, amplification, deactivation; each arm can extend and cling to surfaces).

Features appearances by Forge, Cypher, Cecilia Reyes, and Scanner.

Moira's secret group of mutants specifically blocked by Cerebro. She's been manipulating the Cerebro database and hopes her group of mentees will be her own version of the Five.

Storm, Kate Pryde, Emma Frost, Iceman, Bishop, Gambit, Marrow

Features the HFTC (Black: the two Shaws and Penance; White: Christian Frost and Banshee; Red: Callisto and Sunspot), Magik, Rogue, and Muti (from the Shuri book)

EX NIHILO - replaces Fallen Angels - Vita Ayala and Yasmine Putri
    Psylocke (Kwannon) - in a new costume, X-23, Daken, Prodigy, Xorn, Mercury, and Bling

Also features Honey Badger and Norio.

Group (initially Psylocke, X-23, Daken, and Bling) that grows restless in Krakoa and decide to move out back into the human world but find the dangerous Madripoor as their safe harbor. The country sparks flashes of memories in Psylocke, prompting her to search for a daughter she can barely remember. Prodigy, Xorn, and Mercury follow to also try to gain favor with the nation.

NEW MUTANTS LIBERATION FRONT - replaces New Mutants - Annie Wu and Rod Reis
    Moonstar, Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Magik, Cypher, Mondo, Chamber, and Jubilee

Also features Husk, Skin, Synch, Penance, and Icarus

New Mutants doing fun stuff but also taking over the recruitment idea of hesitant mutants.

CAPTAIN BRITAIN - replaces Excalibur - Kathryn Immomen, Aud Koch, and Jordie Bellaire
    Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock), Beast, Dust, Rictor, Scarlet Witch, and Boom Boom

Also features Apocalypse, Archangel, Brian Braddock, Meggan, and Pete Wisdom

Thought it'd be best to turn this into a solo title with supporting characters, non-coincidentally have MU ties (other than Rictor who ironically feels unable to be in Krakoa), giving parallels to Betsy's dual citizenship dilemma. Apocalypse is still a big part of the story but is way more lurking in the background.
    I love the illustration!!

And that you put X-23 and Daken on the same team That would be my dream coming true

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Storm, Kate Pryde, Emma Frost, Iceman, Bishop, Gambit, Marrow

I have the vapors

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I love the illustration!!

And that you put X-23 and Daken on the same team That would be my dream coming true
    I love X-23 and Daken (and Honey Badger) together waaaay more than I've ever loved them on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I have the vapors
    It just all needs to be gayer imo

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Nate Grey
    Hope Summers
    X-23
    Legion
    Ms Marvel
    All New Ghost Rider
    Marvel Boy
    America Chavez
    So you just want the Kree to be heavily involved in whatever the story is.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Havok
    Jubilee
    Sway
    Rictor
    Kwannon
    Wind Dancer

Spectacular Member

X Nihilo is actually a really nice title for an X-book. Nice one.

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Wolverine
    Beast
    Night Crawler
    Colossus
    Gambit
    Rogue

Iceman
    Archangel
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Cecilia Reyes (leader)
    Longshot
    Hepzibah
    Lockheed
    Juggernaut
    Omega Sentinel
    Fantomex