Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

There was a time when Marvel went out of their way to give characters a link to mutants. The X-Men were just that popular.

Then, the MCU happened.

Then, the split between Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment happened.

The X-Men and the entire mutant sphere of the comics got neglected and shoved aside for a good long while. It's finally starting to come around again, but I doubt Marvel will ever be as eager to throw in mutant links as they once did.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I've never understood how Carol arresting a wanted fugitive (one who attacked her no less) is supposed to make her fascist.
    Perhaps because of the Superhero Registration Act was blatantly unconstitutional, violating several of the Bill of Rights and by its design and inforcement was clearly a Bill of Attainder, which Congress is NOT allowed to pass:
    HTTP://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_attainder

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Huh. All the responses thus far have had Emma icons. Go figure.
    Yeah what the hell happened? I don't mind tbh.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    What are you even doing here, though. Not questioning your right to post whenever you want, but every single time you show up is to say how X-Men fans are this and that, like you can't stick to the thread's topic, you have to be abrasive as hell and then diss other people just because. It's tiresome for us and probably for you too.
    Because I'm allowed my right to express my opinion and I'm not going let people with Emma Frost avatars bully me out of doing so.
    Because it is very much in my right to think the Xmen made stupid moves in stuff like AvX and IvX, and I'm allowed to express it.

Get rekt, Prez. Bullying people with your pro-Emma Frost ways.

"Cable was right!"

The real problem with IvX was that they had to retcon the entire story by saying that the Inhumans had no idea that mutants were being killed... somehow.

That Inhuman gas chamber was a huge mess. So we went from Terrigen only affects Inhumans to it re-powers mutants but kills to it's toxic all mutants. Then Black Bolt and Medusa see Alchemy die from the gas in front their eyes and Medusa only gives a crap when Moon Girl mentions it?

Good writing/10.
    "Cable was right!"

I've never understood how Carol arresting a wanted fugitive (one who attacked her no less) is supposed to make her fascist.

But this is the marvel universe where someone like the Hulk is supposed to be misunderstood despite his long history of murderous rampages.
    Seriously lol. Honestly, I think Stark's position in Civil War was 100% the correct one if we're just looking at the points. It says a lot that the only way Millar could make Cap look like the 'correct' side was by turning Tony into a straight up supervillain. Because actually debating philosophies would have shown how simplistic and dumb their arguments were

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    How so????
    They just read different to me. Ms. Marvel was fun, though maybe it's cause i was a kid when i read some of the stories. I haven't connected with Captain Marvel in the same way. Maybe it's the added responsibilities Carol has now. I dunno. Just not that same loving feeling.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

But this is the marvel universe where someone like the Hulk is supposed to be misunderstood despite his long history of murderous rampages.
    Because she was enforcing fascist policies through fascist means???

That recent spin where she's supposed to be a stand in for immigrants is laughable. If they wanted to make her sympathetic and topical they should have stuck with the abuse victim route.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That Inhuman gas chamber was a huge mess. So we went from Terrigen only affects Inhumans to it re-powers mutants but kills to it's toxic all mutants. Then Black Bolt and Medusa see Alchemy die from the gas in front their eyes and Medusa only gives a crap when Moon Girl mentions it?

Good writing/10.
    There was yet another retcon in there. It went from ‘re-posting/over powering Mutants, to has no effect on Mutants (the Bendis team was walking through with no problems) to IvX where it no, it now kills Mutants (but in the way it did before.)

BANNED

Wow didn’t know that.....

Yeah what the hell happened? I don't mind tbh.
    It’s Emma Frost avatar week on Krakoa. Just let this happen, Morty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    It’s Emma Frost avatar week on Krakoa. Just let this happen, Morty.
    Oooh

I was staring to get worried. Too much blonde going around.

Good writing/10.
    The worldwide Terrigenesis during Infinity would have killed all mutants if Terrigen killed mutants. Also, there should have been no more latent inhumans after that, and yet there were, and also the stupid inhuman death farts plot line.