Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Allen View Post
    You can listen. That does help.
    Thanks. I did and (not because of that) they're getting better. No word yet on whether they've contracted any of the long term stuff.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

How is everybody? I'm stressed out and hope I can find peace soon. My girlfriend is angry with me and the landlady is a lot of trouble right now

Edit: I'm ok
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 09-21-2021 at 09:20 AM.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying strong
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I hope everyone is doing well and staying strong
    I am doing ok. Divorce is finally almost done and I am trying to move on. It has been very tough but I am getting by.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am doing ok. Divorce is finally almost done and I am trying to move on. It has been very tough but I am getting by.
    Im am sorry about your divorce and everything you are going through. I have never been through one myself so I am not sure what I can say other then I hope things work out and please lean on the people in your life to help get through the rough times. Please remember that you are never alone and there is help when you feel you need it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Im am sorry about your divorce and everything you are going through. I have never been through one myself so I am not sure what I can say other then I hope things work out and please lean on the people in your life to help get through the rough times. Please remember that you are never alone and there is help when you feel you need it.
    Thank you very much for the kind words.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Just want to take a minute to post some good news. I have had 3 weeks 22 days with no voices in my head. My longest stretch ever! The meds I am on are working very well. On one had that is a very good thing. On the other hand I have been feeling very lonely. I have been hearing voice for over 20 years with only a break of a couple days of not hearing them. I have always heard them on some level loud or soft. Right now I am not hearing them at all.

I do very much miss them and a couple times thought about not taking my meds. But I know I can not do that.

I am still having a lot of issues leaving the house and being around most people.

The girl that I have been seeing her name is Kaye has been coming over once a week and we are going to up that to 2 times a week. Longest time spending time together has been 5 hours in one time. That is a huge step for the 2 of us as she has a lot of issues that I do as well.

So all in all things have been going mostly well
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-17-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Great news blob, hope things stay good for you.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Great news blob, hope things stay good for you.
    Thank you

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good news indeed, babyblob. I hope things continue going well for you.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good news indeed, babyblob. I hope things continue going well for you.
    Thank you. I am hoping things keep going well

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Just want to take a minute to post some good news. I have had 3 weeks 22 days with no voices in my head. My longest stretch ever! The meds I am on are working very well. On one had that is a very good thing. On the other hand I have been feeling very lonely. I have been hearing voice for over 20 years with only a break of a couple days of not hearing them. I have always heard them on some level loud or soft. Right now I am not hearing them at all.

I do very much miss them and a couple times thought about not taking my meds. But I know I can not do that.

I am still having a lot of issues leaving the house and being around most people.

The girl that I have been seeing her name is Kaye has been coming over once a week and we are going to up that to 2 times a week. Longest time spending time together has been 5 hours in one time. That is a huge step for the 2 of us as she has a lot of issues that I do as well.

I am happy for you both and wish you the best

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    I am happy for you both and wish you the best
    Thank you friend. How have you been doing?

Amazing Member

I have had severe OCD in the past, but my OCD has greatly relinquished over the past 3 years

I applaud your efforts in dealing with your condition and I wish you the best.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?