Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
Thank you guys for asking. I love that the people on this site are very friendly towards each other and we legit care about each others wellbeing. I didnt notice that you did until now. Sorry for the late reply. my dad does not have covid. huge weight off my shoulders. he does have a respiratory infection but the doctor thinks he will get over that pretty quickly. Well as quickly as one can.

I have been pretty scared around the house on my own. Went nuts last night and pushed my sofa in front of my front door because I was worried about people breaking in. But I have been keeping busy. I think I have read every post on this boards lol. And I have been reading comics like mad cray. I am at 60+ issues for this month. Other then eating and showering I have been reading. my shrink said I need a more healthy way of dealing with my fears and problems as an addiction is not healthy. but there are worse things to do then go nuts on comics I think.

DrnewGod how are you doing? Are you still distressed by watching the news? have you found a way to help deal with that?
Glad to hear the positive news. Being addicted to comics is surely better than most other addictions. I don't think 60 issues in a month given; (A) most people are working from home, (B) we can't go out [not sure how it is in the USA but lockdown is tight where I am] , (C) people get bored at home. It happens! I've been going for two daily runs as opposed to one.