Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Will keep you in my thoughts. I hope you get good news.
    Thanks, it's fairly terrifying, especially the waiting.

Years ago, I had depression problems. I used to take zyprexa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Years ago, I had depression problems. I used to take zyprexa.
    I have that too, does that work? Everything I tried didn't work, and nearly all of them gave me the most distressing side effect. I mean I know that magic mushrooms reportedly are great with that, but I'd be far too afraid of using those, since I know little to nothing else about them, save that they're supposed to work for bad depression.

Oh, and my doctor said the spots were far too small to worry about yet, and it doesn't seem to be cancer, though they are doing the same test at the same place in a month to see if they've grown. Good news to a point, I think? Fortunately, they also prescribed some anxiety medicine, or I'd be a wreck even now.
    Last edited by achilles; 07-20-2022 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I have that too, does that work? Everything I tried didn't work, and nearly all of them gave me the most distressing side effect. I mean I know that magic mushrooms reportedly are great with that, but I'd be far too afraid of using those, since I know little to nothing else about them, save that they're supposed to work for bad depression.

Oh, and my doctor said the spots were far too small to worry about yet, and it doesn't seem to be cancer, though they are doing the same test at the same place in a month to see if they've grown. Good news to a point, I think? Fortunately, they also prescribed some anxiety medicine, or I'd be a wreck even now.
    I stopped taking medication. Then I got used to the depression.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, me too, but I wish it was legal to take that supervised one time dose that's supposed to really cure it. Under those conditions, it's safe,

I recently found out I have the L5 MTHF mutations.

I just take a folate pill once a day and now I'm off my anxiety meds and coming off my depression meds soon.

Also helped me punch through some weight loss goals and helped regulate my mood better.

Might be worth it to get it checked out.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Medicine can be very tricky. It took me 4 years to find a combo that not only works but also doesnt have massively bad side effects. I take 13 pills a day. I could get by with less on other meds but the side effects of the others were so bad that this is what works for me.

Sadly it takes a long time for some people to find what works for them and what doesnt.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I wnet to my doctor today. And I am very happy with the results. Not only am I down 13 pounds this year (Baby Blob may turn into Itty Bitty Blob by the end of they year

But one of my mental health medicines Invega is my most important med. And it is one that I have the hardest time staying on. So I have been asking for about 3 months about going back on the one a month shot. I did this because I cant keep not taking this medicine or taking for 5 days and missing 2 and taking for 4 and missing 5 etc.. Well today the doctor put me back on the shot. I was on it before but the side effects hit me harder for some reason on the shot so he was more nervous about putting me on it again.

But I can deal with some side effects. What I can not deal with is not having this medicine and I have proven to myself I can not be trusted to take the oral form every day like I should. So I am back on the shot and I feel better about that now that I know I will not have the chance to skip a dose.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Good for you, Blob. Hopefully any side effects will be minimal and this method works for you.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    Good for you, Blob. Hopefully any side effects will be minimal and this method works for you.
    Thank you. I have high hopes that it works. it was working before. I just stopped it because of the side effects. But I am not taking the pills like I should. So this is really the only option for me.

As of today the side effects are not too bad. And I feel 100 times better because I am not worried about being off my meds.

It has been a rough time for Blob. I have not been around much the last couple of days. my mental health is not doing great.

I am going to check myself into a hospital for a few days. I am not sure how long I will be there but at least 3 days. I am waiting for my case manager to get her as she is going to go with me. My sister is taking my dad for a few days while I address the things I need to take care of.

Thanks to everyone on here who talked to me and have shown me friendship and support

I am hoping I can be back to the fun loving snarky Blob we all know in a few days.

Stay strong everyone and remember no matter what you are going through we are not alone.

Good luck Blob, I hope things get better!
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

I wish you luck, blob. I hope everything goes smoothly. Get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    It has been a rough time for Blob. I have not been around much the last couple of days. my mental health is not doing great.

I am going to check myself into a hospital for a few days. I am not sure how long I will be there but at least 3 days. I am waiting for my case manager to get her as she is going to go with me. My sister is taking my dad for a few days while I address the things I need to take care of.

Thanks to everyone on here who talked to me and have shown me friendship and support

I am hoping I can be back to the fun loving snarky Blob we all know in a few days.

Stay strong everyone and remember no matter what you are going through we are not alone.
    I'm hoping very much you're going to be fine and everything goes well.

Thank you 3 for your nice thoughts. I came back on here and read those and they made me smile

I am out of the hospital as of three hours ago. I came home and at some dinner and took a nap.

I am feeling a bit more centered. And I am on a new med. I am still on the injection. That is one of the issues. The injections stops the voices in my head and I am having a very hard time with that, The idea of facing life with out the voices in my head that I have had for 29 years is very scary and a bit over whelming.