Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thank you 3 for your nice thoughts. I came back on here and read those and they made me smile

I am out of the hospital as of three hours ago. I came home and at some dinner and took a nap.

I am feeling a bit more centered. And I am on a new med. I am still on the injection. That is one of the issues. The injections stops the voices in my head and I am having a very hard time with that, The idea of facing life with out the voices in my head that I have had for 29 years is very scary and a bit over whelming.
    I just seen you posted on the NFL thread, and I was happy to see that!

So it does scare you to not hear voices? Feel free to talk about it here. I kind of have my own issues...That I will beat some day. I may share on this thread some day.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I just seen you posted on the NFL thread, and I was happy to see that!

So it does scare you to not hear voices? Feel free to talk about it here. I kind of have my own issues...That I will beat some day. I may share on this thread some day.
    If you feel safe to share you issues then please do. That is why I created this.

And yes it is very scary and very lonely not to hear my voices. it is hard to put into words.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

As many of you know I have a hard time leaving the house. Today I have to leave the house twice. The first time is to take my little cat Mugger to the Vet. I am worried about that little guy. And then in the afternoon I have to take my dad to the doctor for a follow up on his hospital stay. It is going to be a rough day for me today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Count to 10 and breath, it slows things down and gives you a quick "pause". You will get through it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Count to 10 and breath, it slows things down and gives you a quick "pause". You will get through it.
    I made it through. I am not happy. Some one had shot my cat with a pellet gun so had to take him to the vet. We dont have an emergency vet place near by but the one near me had an appointment today but I had to wait a couple hours before i could get him in. And got some bad health news with my father. It has not been in easy few weeks. I went to the hospital, my dad went to the hospital and even more piled on. I will be honest right now I feel a little defeated.

Extraordinary Member

I made it through. I am not happy. Some one had shot my cat with a pellet gun so had to take him to the vet. We dont have an emergency vet place near by but the one near me had an appointment today but I had to wait a couple hours before i could get him in. And got some bad health news with my father. It has not been in easy few weeks. I went to the hospital, my dad went to the hospital and even more piled on. I will be honest right now I feel a little defeated.
    I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you soon.

Sorry to hear all this blob. We will be pulling for you to get through.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you soon.
    Thank you. On the plus side my cat is doing better. My dad we are just going to have to take one day at a time.

Extraordinary Member

Thank you. On the plus side my cat is doing better. My dad we are just going to have to take one day at a time.
    I'm glad your cat is doing better; and I'm pulling for your dad to get better.

Astonishing Member

I found out this thread existed, I'm sorry what happened to your cat but glad he/she is doing better. have you reported the person that did this or found out who did it. Let me tell you, I seem to developed a more cynical on humanity, with viewing news, politics and such. I love my cats, I need to take more responsibility in taking care of them and my future well being. I'm actually struggling with spending habit, eating habits, lack of exercise, and well relationships. I remember on a separate thread I opened up on free space in my room of my longboxes and turning them in for cash, its my way of free myself from hoarding comics and compulsive spending. I feel like I need to be less materialistic. I made money off my longboxes but I went overboard buying this weeks release of Fantastic Four Bryne Omnibus as well as Miles Morales Spiderman Omnibus in addition to my weekly comics. You have to understand that I need my weekly fix escapism of comics at the same time, need to stop spending too much, I have to take care of my health, my cats, and other important things. I did drop books from my pull list. trying to limit how weekly spending. not only that I gotta save for going to a 2 week trip to Japan next summer. I'm going with my friends which despite not seeing eye to eye in politics and moral values(they hardcore republican Trump supporters and they have a poor understanding of mental health as they rag on me for my issues), they been with me since high school and I can be safe traveling with them overseas as well I cant travel on my own. my physical health, I need to go back to exercising and stop eating junk food, Halloween is a bad time as my family and I get candy. I live with my parents and I rely on social security disability as well as food stamps, my parents also pay me for helping around the house with their dogs and other things. yeah I need to better my quality of life. yeah I been seeing a new therapist, he's going to help with my goals and better myself. if you don't mind I would like to post about my progress and vent a little here. we all have issues and it be nice to help each other out, Ill try to keep track here. This thread does better for my health than the All puropose News and politices which expose me to news and politicians that just anger me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I found out this thread existed, I'm sorry what happened to your cat but glad he/she is doing better. have you reported the person that did this or found out who did it. Let me tell you, I seem to developed a more cynical on humanity, with viewing news, politics and such. I love my cats, I need to take more responsibility in taking care of them and my future well being. I'm actually struggling with spending habit, eating habits, lack of exercise, and well relationships. I remember on a separate thread I opened up on free space in my room of my longboxes and turning them in for cash, its my way of free myself from hoarding comics and compulsive spending. I feel like I need to be less materialistic. I made money off my longboxes but I went overboard buying this weeks release of Fantastic Four Bryne Omnibus as well as Miles Morales Spiderman Omnibus in addition to my weekly comics. You have to understand that I need my weekly fix escapism of comics at the same time, need to stop spending too much, I have to take care of my health, my cats, and other important things. I did drop books from my pull list. trying to limit how weekly spending. not only that I gotta save for going to a 2 week trip to Japan next summer. I'm going with my friends which despite not seeing eye to eye in politics and moral values(they hardcore republican Trump supporters and they have a poor understanding of mental health as they rag on me for my issues), they been with me since high school and I can be safe traveling with them overseas as well I cant travel on my own. my physical health, I need to go back to exercising and stop eating junk food, Halloween is a bad time as my family and I get candy. I live with my parents and I rely on social security disability as well as food stamps, my parents also pay me for helping around the house with their dogs and other things. yeah I need to better my quality of life. yeah I been seeing a new therapist, he's going to help with my goals and better myself. if you don't mind I would like to post about my progress and vent a little here. we all have issues and it be nice to help each other out, Ill try to keep track here. This thread does better for my health than the All puropose News and politices which expose me to news and politicians that just anger me.
    Thank you very much for sharing.

As to answer your question I have an idea of who did it but there is no proof. I contacted the police they talked to him but nothing could be done with out proof.

I can relate to a lot of what you said.

I can relate to the spending too much. I often will manic buy comics, dvds, or video games. Right now it is mostly video games. it is a very hard habit to break.

I cut out a few friends who were Trumpers. my aunt whom I have talked about often in the politic thread is a hard core Trumper and racist. She lived with me for a while and I had to kick her out. I just couldnt take it any more.

If you ever need a place to vent please do so on here. Or if you need a private line to talk please feel free to DM.

In this time of craziness and people being so divided we all need to remember we are in this together and if we cant rely and pull each other up what the Hell are we doing on this world? If one person in this world feels alone then humanity has failed.

Astonishing Member

Thank you very much for sharing.

As to answer your question I have an idea of who did it but there is no proof. I contacted the police they talked to him but nothing could be done with out proof.

I can relate to a lot of what you said.

I can relate to the spending too much. I often will manic buy comics, dvds, or video games. Right now it is mostly video games. it is a very hard habit to break.

I cut out a few friends who were Trumpers. my aunt whom I have talked about often in the politic thread is a hard core Trumper and racist. She lived with me for a while and I had to kick her out. I just couldnt take it any more.

If you ever need a place to vent please do so on here. Or if you need a private line to talk please feel free to DM.

In this time of craziness and people being so divided we all need to remember we are in this together and if we cant rely and pull each other up what the Hell are we doing on this world? If one person in this world feels alone then humanity has failed.

Thanks for responding. Well my issues is a little complex, I have social anxiety, depression, and struggle with eating and laziness. I'm depressed on how my life turn out and as I mentioned in the nostalgia thread, I constantly go to these nostalgia phase for a simpler time of the late 80s, 90s and even 2004 when I was at peak shape, weighting lifting and having abs. now i'm 38, almost 300 lb overweight. no job, relying on disability, I worried about my life when my parents will eventually pass away which I'm praying it wont be for a while but they are in their 70s. yeah I get anxious and stress. my friends that I hang out alot, well despite having disagreement and that I honestly think they have messed up morals and values, they all I have for a social life. they dismiss my mental problems as they were raised by boomer parents with a poor understanding of mental health. Example, one of my friends told me if he display any of my depression, his mom would hit him and tell him to man up, she didn't raise a girl. They might think my parents were too soft on me in getting me professional help with medication and therapists all my life. They also make racist jokes and other edgelord shit. we love anime and I wouldn't watch certain anime that I considered too perverted or ecchi, and they would make a joke of me being gay despite being sure heterosexuals.(apparently saying I don't find a anime girl wearing a micro bikini sexy at all is gay even though I made it clear I do like bikinis in women, its just I rather prefer the swimsuit to be more covering and conservative). They all I have, despite their dickish view and choice of conversations, they are reliable in helping me out in getting things done and I go on trips with them, its my source of travel, I love going to different places, we went to Seattle last April, going to Japan next June.

Well enough about them, I'm seeing a therapist that will help me progress, my parents been great, I love my pets, I try to show them attention and take care of them, I do have regrets when I started having pets when I was a teen but yeah I think I grown. I had to limit and mute certain accounts on youtube and twitter that expose me to upsetting news like the divided political climate or war in Europe. I get easily angered by injustice or terrible people doing things and getting away with it like alot of the corrupt Maga GOP. I'm a Christian and lately I been disfranchised with churches and christianity especially with alot of churches falling for that Trump cult. fortunately I found a church I can go that is not like that with help of one of my only positive friends. I used have more positive church friends that I hang out with but they all grew up with families and moved on. im nervous and shy with women which explain why I remained single all my life. never having a girlfriend. I worried that shipped sailed for me, I'm the only one of my parents 4 kids that never grew up I guess. my room is fill with longboxes, bookshelves of comics graphic novels, manga and artbook, I been selling my anime blu-rays though, and turning in longboxes with comics I can depart athough I'm keeping my floppies from the 80s and 90s. Its probably for the best I never had a gf as I wasn't mature and I worried what if I ended up as a bitter Incel. my negative friends think I just need to get laid however, I rather have a relationship, be with someone and not die alone even if I try to be content with being celibate.

I apologize if its alot to unload, I hope you dont mind the venting.

bayblob, I wish that your cat is getting well.

Rzerox21xx, sorry to hear that you were going through a lot. I had issues with anxiety and depression before. I had to drop out of college because of stress.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    bayblob, I wish that your cat is getting well.

Rzerox21xx, sorry to hear that you were going through a lot. I had issues with anxiety and depression before. I had to drop out of college because of stress.
    yeah those issues the reason why I didn't excel in life, I got a associate in graphic design but I struggled through my classes, my dad encourage me to atleast get the diploma even if Im not going to pursue a career or lost interest in graphic design, that was in 2012. I did a security guard job for a half year in a place and hour where theres hardly any people but they move me to a location where i constantly deal with people and I quit, I lied to my negative friends that I got another job so they would get off my back.

Well Zauriel I hope we can help each other out, you seeing a therapist or considered one.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 10-26-2022 at 04:56 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I've been seriously depressed for a week or so, but the good news is I finally scored an appointment with a lung doctor. Bad news is that the spot on my lungs has grown...in one month. I'm a lifelong non-smoker, but my aunt and uncle smoked like a chimney whenever I was around them, which was a lot since they lived nearby and they were great. But they both died rather horribly from it. So...yeah, I'm very depressed. Could also be the smog, which can be brutal. I hope its not what I'm afraid it is.