Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    1-800-273-8255

Seriously. Reach out. Sometimes **** sucks, but you'll get through it.
    I hate being shizophrenic and I hate everything that comes with it, I feel it sucks but there's nowhere else to 'go'

I'm trying to give myself space and time to do things that make me feel better, like reading comics, but it is hard when you hear voices

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    Been gone for a while, everything sucks at the moment. Seems like the world hates me. Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe and protecting themselves from coronavirus. Am suicidal at the moment but at least I have an excuse to self-isolate ...
    I am very sorry you feel this way. I understand what you are going through. Ihad three attempts in my life, the last being 5 years ago when I got out of prison. Please reach out to me throguh oms if you want to talk in private. I dont want you to be alone in a time like this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am very sorry you feel this way. I understand what you are going through. Ihad three attempts in my life, the last being 5 years ago when I got out of prison. Please reach out to me throguh oms if you want to talk in private. I dont want you to be alone in a time like this.
    Thanks
    I will

The darkest moments do end. Look at people like babyblob who came through. It isn't sunshine and rainbows, but it doesn't stay the way it feels when things are so bad. I think it's great you are reaching out and trying to get through with comics and other positive things.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I know that thiongs look roguh right now. But they will get better. I thought my life was over when I went to prison for four years. And I had a very rough time when I got out. But I learned to accept help and reach out to people. I found ways to cope like with my comic books. An I found a purpose. My purpose is taking care of my disabled father. You need to find that as well. Find something to live for. There will be rough spots, it wont always be easy. Like last night I was in the er for 7 hours because I broke my ankle. But even that does not defeat me because I have a strong support system. If you dont have a good support system with you family find someone else. Like I said you can reach out to me any time. I am not the best at giving advice but I will listen and sometimes having someone who will listen is a huge help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hey let's revive this thread! What ye think? Reading comics has helped me cope lately but the backlog is stressing me out haha

Hey let's revive this thread! What ye think? Reading comics has helped me cope lately but the backlog is stressing me out haha
    Reading comics has always helped me cope. I get very obsessive about it. But I got my Switch Lite four months ago and have been spreading the love around. I have hours in Pokemon Sword and Zelda BotW.

I hope that you are doing better. I know a few months ago you were having a rough time. I hope that things got better for you.

Reading comics has always helped me cope. I get very obsessive about it. But I got my Switch Lite four months ago and have been spreading the love around. I have hours in Pokemon Sword and Zelda BotW.

I hope that you are doing better. I know a few months ago you were having a rough time. I hope that things got better for you.
    Yeah thanks, I can see that but it can become a costly habit too haha

I wish I had a Switch just to play BotW, looks so good!

It is really good. I was a little intimidated by the large size. But once I got into it I really love it.

Rather then get a Switch get a Swith Lite. That is what I did. It is 100 bucks cheaper and can do pretty much every thing a normal Switch can do.

It is really good. I was a little intimidated by the large size. But once I got into it I really love it.

Rather then get a Switch get a Swith Lite. That is what I did. It is 100 bucks cheaper and can do pretty much every thing a normal Switch can do.
    I would have to see if the price has dropped since release even so I think, what is the benefit of getting a Switch instead out of curiosity?

The Switch is hands down my favorite system ever.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I would have to see if the price has dropped since release even so I think, what is the benefit of getting a Switch instead out of curiosity?
    The main Switch system is 299.99. You can play it on tv or in hand held mode. There are a number of controllers you can get for the main Switch system.

The Switch Lite is just hand held. it is easy to use then the Switch handheld mode and the battery lasts a little longs. It has access to the online store and you can play other people. Some text is kind of hard to read on the Switch Lite but I have only found two games where that is a problem. Switch Lite is 199.99.

I enjoy the Switch Lite more because I enjoy hand held games more then ones that hook up to the tv. I enjoy being able to lay in bed and play, or sit in my chair and play with tv on in the background. I also enjoy being able to take it outside on nice days and sitting on my porch.

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    The Switch is hands down my favorite system ever.
    I agree. I never was much of a gamer. I had a PlayStation 2, and Xbox 360. I never really enjoyed them. I played for like a week and put them away. But I have had the Switch Lite for 4 months and have logged 250 hours on it. I really love it. It has some epic games and a great selection of smaller games. I used to be obsessed with comics. Now I am adding this to my list