Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    I think it is perfectly reasonable to 'miss' your voices, it definitely feels like something is absent from your self when you feel that way, but it can feel 'lighter' too - I think we can sometimes over think things, I try to take things for what they are and enjoy their temporality and longevity or evanescence - whatever may be the case. It is nice to have more 'headspace' when it comes around though... But I'm glad you have something to celebrate! I am hoping to have a year without hospital admission too soon!
    I am hoping you do as well. It was a long road. It can happen though. Just got to stick with it and use your support network.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I keep thinking I have cancer or and my abdomen is full of internal growths my whole body is in pain (sz related) it is hard to focus on reading I am feeling horrible today

I keep thinking I have cancer or and my abdomen is full of internal growths my whole body is in pain (sz related) it is hard to focus on reading I am feeling horrible today
    How do you feel today?

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    How do you feel today?
    Pretty rough, not sleeping again.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Pretty rough, not sleeping again.
    Have no trouble finding sleep. Problem is... I SHOULD. It seems I sleep TOO MUCH but don't feel energized after it. Not interested in sharing my troubles but really glad this thread exists. Hope you have better days as well.

Have you seen a doctor to find out what is going on?

I really hope that this is just a temporary thing and that you get better soon.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Have no trouble finding sleep. Problem is... I SHOULD. It seems I sleep TOO MUCH but don't feel energized after it. Not interested in sharing my troubles but really glad this thread exists. Hope you have better days as well.
    I understand if you don't want to share personal info like this but, are you taking meds? For example, antipsychotics are pretty good for making you sleep way too much; on the other hand, a lot of people find antidepressants make them sleep less or can give them some issues with sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Have you seen a doctor to find out what is going on?

I really hope that this is just a temporary thing and that you get better soon.
    Unfortunately I've given up on going to see the doctor, just the constant horrible experiences have made me never want to see one again. But in terms of what is going on, it is a combination of sz symptoms and poor health from antipsychotics over the years giving me a lot of health issues ... I think I am in a better place lately (since this previous post), and you know what - comic books are bringing me some daily happiness again!

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    How do you feel today?
    Sorry man I shut off from the world for a bit... thanks for caring though

Unfortunately I've given up on going to see the doctor, just the constant horrible experiences have made me never want to see one again. But in terms of what is going on, it is a combination of sz symptoms and poor health from antipsychotics over the years giving me a lot of health issues ... I think I am in a better place lately (since this previous post), and you know what - comic books are bringing me some daily happiness again!
    I am sorry to hear about your fear of doctors. And I am glad your feeling better

It is good to hear that.

Hopefully, that holds for a while.

Thanks guys, it helps

Wednesday and Thrusday were not good days for me. I was very stressed, and hearing my voices bad. But today was amazing.

I woke up ealry. walked four miles and jogged a mile and a half. Played Pokemon (Crown Tundra came out today) and am going to have a nice dinner. The thing that makes it really great is that my aunt has not been here all day so I was able to sit outside and play my game and listen to music and relax. It has been a very good day

That's awesome man! What's Crown Tundra like?

That's awesome man! What's Crown Tundra like?

It is great! well worth the wait. i played on there for like three hours and am not even close to being done. I also beat the rest of the gyms, explored the Wild Areas in the base game and explores Isle of Armor. it was a great day. I am 60 hors into Sword and I love it.

Do you play Pokemon?