Default Dracula vs Doctor Strange

Netflix Castlevania Dracula vs MCU Doctor Strange

I'm not familiar with Netflix Castlevania Dracula, but I highly recommend that people check out the original 616 clashes between Drac and Doc. Tomb of Dracula #44 and Doctor Strange #14. It's a PIS-laden low-end showing for Classic Strange, but still entertaining. Here's a page with some relevant scans:

https://longboxgraveyard.com/2016/11...ge-vs-dracula/

Netflix Dracula is mostly just really strong and durable with some fire magic. He did some cool fire stuff in the first season though that was seemingly done with a year’s worth of prep.

Unfortunately Dracula’s strength and durability feats don’t really stack up well to Cull (who Wong portal-sliced) and Thanos (who Strange restrained with the Crimson Bands and countered with transmuting a black hole into butterflies.)

Short version...I’m not sure Dracula has the speed feats or magic mojo to get in close before Strange does something nasty to him.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I'm not familiar with Netflix Castlevania Dracula, but I highly recommend that people check out the original 616 clashes between Drac and Doc. Tomb of Dracula #44 and Doctor Strange #14. It's a PIS-laden low-end showing for Classic Strange, but still entertaining. Here's a page with some relevant scans:

https://longboxgraveyard.com/2016/11...ge-vs-dracula/
    Another fun one was the destruction of all vampires storyline from Dr. Strange (they walked back on that, of course). At least in that short series they had Dracula be massively empowered by the Darkholders and the Darkhold itself.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This is MCU Strange, and Netfllix/CV Drac should have a nice speed edge on the guy. I'd give it to the animated dude.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Guessing drac blitzes. Maybe if Strange gets airborne he can win though.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Not really seeing Netflix Dracula as fast enough to blitz across 100 feet. Unless I'm forgetting something, I think the best feat he had reflex-wise was catching Alucard, who was mainly moving in stops and starts. Mind you I suppose he's probably at least a little bit faster than that when he's actually eating. The fact that by the time we see him fight, he's been starving himself for a year and is blatantly just tired and suicidal, makes it a bit tough to say how much stronger he is normally.

He did some cool fire stuff in the first season though that was seemingly done with a year’s worth of prep.
    I think the prep was just his army. We saw him do some big fire stuff before the year of prep, as well as the rain of blood, so I think he can just pull that out whenever.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands