Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default CBR list on female heroes stronger than Diana

https://www.cbr.com/heroines-stronge...tArticle=start

I often when we they do get some of these facts. Not that none of this is true. But some seem questionable. I mean Power Girl is equal to super girl or no? Captain Marvel. I don’t know. Diana has survived much worst things

All of these are incorrect. The Amazing Amazon is just that... AMAZING.

Mighty Member

CBR should just stop making lists to be honest, more than 80% of them are cringy and/or factually incorrect.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 11-05-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

If she’s equal to or just below Superman, she kicK PG and SG to the moon.

Why the hell does this list even exist?
    Last edited by brettc1; 11-05-2019 at 06:05 AM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post

$$$$$ gotta get those clicks

Yet another poorly researched and thought out list, why am I not surprised....
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel...Red Sonja? This list is a joke.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I get that movie Carol Danvers beats movie Wonder Woman. Phoenix? Sure. Rest of the list? Meh.

What hero should be able to beat Diana. Fairly?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What hero should be able to beat Diana. Fairly?
    Monica Rambeau should be able to beat the most unamped versions of Diana, most other fitting female heroes would need to be either amped themselves like Phoenix, or could just win against the weaker comicbook or other media versions of Diana like MCU Carol Danvers.

With unfitting female heroes come Sailor Moon and others into play.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 11-07-2019 at 01:17 AM.

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Given DC's relative neglect of the character in recent years, and the lack of notable feats for her in any medium, this may not be too wide of the mark for the current version.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    All of these are incorrect. The Amazing Amazon is just that... AMAZING.
    Yes indeed. To quote DC themselves, "Superheroine Number 1!"

Wonder Woman is stronger than Power Girl, Supergirl, Ursa/Faora, Mary Marvel, Donna Troy, Big Barda, Knockout, Fury1, Fury 2, Miss Martian, Maxima, Mongal, Giganta, Silver Banshee, etc.

Diana is the strongest female DC character.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post

They gotta make lists to sell ad revenue.

I disagree that SG/PG are that weak. I posted my thoughts in the PG thread, but I'll tl/dr the whole thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    A Kryptonian of Clark or Karen's experience would never be an easy fight for Diana, but she would certainly have the edge on them. I think fans who think it's a cakewalk essentially see Power Girl as some joke TnA character and how dare she even rank against Diana. They probably aren't fans of both, because if they were they'd be able to accept the end result's the same if not the journey.

I think both Karen and Clark are more dangerous to the multiverse because, well, they can go cosmic and Diana's generally confined to Earth. That's one place where I'd definitely say them going bad is a bigger threat than Diana, but in a straight-up fight? My money's the Amazonian princess.

If I give 30-40% odds for Superman with his plot armor, I give PG about 10-20 at best. Diana's no joke.
    I don't think it's easy for Diana, but I do think she almost always wins. PG is certainly more experienced than SG (being older, having fought/trained with the JSA across multiple Earths) so I can accept SG being easier, but I think it's disingenuous to consider any Kryptonian with enough experience easy for Diana. She definitely has to work for it.

When written properly, there aren't many characters that can take the fight to Diana outside, what, The Spectre or other supernatural/cosmic characters? It's a dumb list to be sure, but who even clicks on CBR lists anymore?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I don't know who made the list. But i think she or he lacks knowledge about Diana and her power.
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 11-08-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    They gotta make lists to sell ad revenue.

I disagree that SG/PG are that weak. I posted my thoughts in the PG thread, but I'll tl/dr the whole thing:

I don't think it's easy for Diana, but I do think she almost always wins. PG is certainly more experienced than SG (being older, having fought/trained with the JSA across multiple Earths) so I can accept SG being easier, but I think it's disingenuous to consider any Kryptonian with enough experience easy for Diana. She definitely has to work for it.

When written properly, there aren't many characters that can take the fight to Diana outside, what, The Spectre or other supernatural/cosmic characters? It's a dumb list to be sure, but who even clicks on CBR lists anymore?
    Diana hasn't had many moments where she goes evil. But that doesn't mean she doesnt have the power to Face sg, pg and sm. She also has the mystical and magic elements on her side. So she can go well beyond earth.
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 11-08-2019 at 06:38 AM.