Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

This run is almost over thankfully.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    So Thomas is the mastermind I take it and Bane was just a pawn?
    That currently seems to be the case, though I do imagine there was a brief period of time where Bane was the mastermind before Poppa Bat out played him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Takes things personal yet insults others. Seems about right.
    You wrongly accused me of being a thief by misinterpreting my post on purpose and accused me of hating everything dc, probably because I dislike King's run. How was your post not personal?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I have no problem with Bruce cheating, my problem is that I don't givea single f*ck about anyone in this fight. Bane could smash their faces in and I would be happy that they can't talk anymore. Then Thomas can shoot Bane in the face and fall through a portal to join Jor-El in prison.
    Hey, I was almost right about what would happen in this issue.

You wrongly accused me of being a thief by misinterpreting my post on purpose and accused me of hating everything dc, probably because I dislike King's run. How was your post not personal?
    Your exact quote was:

I get where you're coming from, but there are enough places on the internet that will post the issue or relevant pages anyway and I refuse to spend my money on King.
    Reading the issue online without paying for it is piracy.

Also, I could care less if you dislike King's run. I never mentioned King, nor have I stated my views in this thread on if I like the run or not. Your enjoyment (or lack thereof) of his run has no basis on any of my responses to you. You're misinterpreting in viewing my responses to you as me being offended you dislike King's run.

And, again, me stating my opinion on your opinion is called a discussion. Never once did I say anything personal to or about you. You took it that way.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Shot in the head, Bane is left without his past 10 years of memories. Remembering only his dark childhood, Bane takes on a new name: Cain.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Shot in the head, Bane is left without his past 10 years of memories. Remembering only his dark childhood, Bane takes on a new name: Cain.
    Don't give them any ideas.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Wasn't aware of the official age. She's often come across as barely out of high school since the Burnside stuff.
    I can't disagree with this...

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Welp. What a great Bane storyline. It certainly makes him shine as a character and a great villain.
    Surely, you jest. Bane was treated like a lightweight.

Astonishing Member

I dont understand what I read?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't have a problem with Batman and Catwoman cheating in his fight agaisnt Bane.

I have problems with Batman trying to break Bane's back, especially because it shows up as something worse than killing him.

King thinks the "No Kill" rule is a form of cruelty, right?
    The world would be better off with Joker dead. Joker would be better off dead, in that he is incurable. But since Batman refuses to kill him ... all the punching and various other physically hurtful things Batman has done to the Joker over the years is definitely a form of torture to the Joker, who is mentally ill. Its not as if any amount of punching or other non-lethal violence has ever reformed the Joker. The only thing that came close was when Batman quit being Batman during the Snyder run.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Somebody slap Damian and wake that little **** up so he can assassinate Grandpa. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    He then return to the past and become Cass's father ?

If there was no Thomas Wayne, King's run would be insanely better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    With innocent lives in danger, Batman should fight by gentleman's rules.

Duh!
    this aged super well