Binged the third season this week--now I have to wait for someone to return the fourth season to the library before I can watch that.

I was so disappointed when Alicia turned out to be a bunny-boiler--the actress had such good chemistry with Tom Welling that I wish she could have stuck around. Looking at IMDb, I see that she does return in season four, so I have that to look forward to. She is played by Sarah Carter who's the actress that played adult Grace aka Cicada 2.0 on THE FLASH. She was a regular on FALLING SKIES--which I've never seen, but maybe that's a series worth checking out.

The season ends with a surprise when Clark's cousin Kara shows up but she's not Laura Vandervoort--she's Adrianne Palicki!

In many ways I like this series more than the current CW shows, when they use so many comic book short cuts while this series slowly builds toward the big moments. However, there's a lot of other dumb stuff, like how now they've been at high school for three years and they still aren't seniors. Which means all those sexy scenes in season one were featuring fourteen year olds? And how did Whitney get into the Marines?

Another big bit of comic book logic that I don't like is how the dead Kryptonian Jor-El has godlike power. If he had this kind of power when he was alive, why couldn't he save his planet? I really don't like all that Deus ex Machina stuff.